What if they want to kiss you?😘

Y/N-your name
(L\N)-Last name
H/C- hair color
E\C- eyes color

*disclaimer!I don't own the black butler and the picture*😊

Ciel (cake) ✴
You and Ciel are dating for almost two months but he never kissed you. Sure he kissed you on your cheeks your forehead and sometimes you're hand but never on your lips. And thats fine with you , one day your alone with him in his manor. According to him he gave he's servant a day off which means no Sebastian and no 3 idiots even Tanaka all alone . You were bored and thers an ingredients in the kitchen, so you decide to bake him a chocolate cake since Ciel loves chocolate (if you don't know how to bake bare with me pls) when you're done you called him and slice a portion for you and him.
"this is amazing Y/N even better than Sebastian's ". You're about to take a bite of your cake when it sudenly disappear you look up and saw Ciel with your cake "hey! ". "what? you want this?","yes,now give it to me "
Ciel smirk "but it's to good to share " he said wile taking a bite. You pout and just hump "you really want a taste?". You narrow your ayes at him he motion you to come closer with his finger. "OK close your eyes ",you did and felt a pair of warm lips on yours you were shoked at first but slowly melt in to the kiss, he circled his arms around your waist wile you rake your hands on his soft blue locks . You bite his bottom lip gently he let you in and enter your tongue and explore his mouth not missing an inch, your both enjoying this but sadly you both need a precious oxygen(pleas note the sarcasm) so you puled away a string of saliva connecting your lips. "So is the cake good? "you flushed and nodded with that Ciel continue to eat the cake. And everytime you try to take a bite he grab your face and kissed you.(sorry if this one suks)

Sebastian (reward) ✴
Your in your finals exams and Sebastian being a top student not to mention your boy friend, volunteer to tutor you. Sebastian is a great tutor he's patient and everything, until he proceeded to trig  and it's your worst subject ever.(pst!  Me too 😜)"sight I don't think I can pass" , "why did you say that Y/N?", "because I suks at trig " "the reason I'm tutoring you now solve this ", but you just lay your head on your arms.  Sebastian sighted OK how about this if you pass your trig Tess im going to give you a reward ". That got your attention "what is it? " he smirk mischievously and he lean close to your face "that my dear is a surprise ".
*Time skip after exams *
You passed the all the exam even trig so now your in Sebastians house sprawling on his sofa. "Now kitten I believe it's time for your reward", your eyes widen in excitement he chuckled as you bounce up and down on the sofa. He seat beside you and lean close "um Bassy what are you doing? " giving your reward" he smirks, "wha- mmf! you were cut off by his lips crash on you you were shoked but soon melt in to the kiss. Sadly you guys have to pull away, he smile gently at you making you blush. "well my kitten did you enjoy your reward?", you blush even redder if that's possible "yeah so my reward is our first kiss?". "yes and if you keep it up I will give you more ", "wha-what is that suppose to mean?". " What I mean is were going to have a more intimate 'activities '. Your face got reader but out of embarrassment so you push him of you. "not happening you pervert! " "but you love me yes " "yes, maybe ",with that you marched to the kitchen to get ice-cream.

Alois (remote)
Alois is crushing in your home like every weekend he comes early and leves late at night, and right now you guys in your leaving room and currently arguing over the remote he wants to watch some Disney movies but you want to watch Sponge Bob (that's a tough choice) .
"Y\N give me the remote !" "no Alois we already watched Moana now it's my turn! " "but Tangled is next and I want to watch the lantern sceen! " . You guys are currently in a tug of war he's on the left side and your on the other. Somehow you manage to kick him on the stomach that sent him but first to the floor. He glared at you  and you stuck your tounge out at him and you happly flip the chanel, Alois and you ended up watching TV together somehow in the middle of the show he circled his arm around your waist, and he forcefully turn your head towards him you look at him confused he suddenly crashed his lips to you. Which made you melt he gently bite your bottom lip asking for entrance which you granted, you were so in to the kiss not noticing that he slowly but surely taking the remote from your side. When you pull away you look at him to see a smirking Alois with the remote, your eyes widen realizing what happened he kissed you just to get the remote!. To your surprise he turn off the TV  and turn to you. "you know what I like to do that again" with out a word he crashed his lips to you again and soon your in a crazy make out session untill. "eeewwww! Alois and Y/N trying to make babies!  yuck! ". You guys pull away to see your little brother. Well let's just say that you're brother treath you to tell it to your parents so Alois have to treat him everything he wanted the whole day (mainly candies and cake)
(gah!  my gramar!)

Claude ( pocky ) ✴
You absentmindedly nimbling on a pocky it was another lazy Saturday morning for you and you were laying vertically on your bed. Sudenly you saw someone enterd your room and that someone is your stotic boyfriend Claude. "hey what brings you here Claude? ", he did not answer he just lean on you and start nimbling on the other end of the pocky until your lips is not more than an inch apart. your about to pull away but he put his hands on your cheeks and captured your lips on a sweat kiss, you gasped and he use it to enter your wet carven as he greadly explore his new territory . After a few moments he pull away and left your room leaving you a blushing mess while smirking to him self.
(sorry if this one is short I find it hard to write his part in this scenario because you know Claude is a statue kind of guy so sowee!😅)

Grel (late) ✴

You huf in annoyance he's late AGAIN! . You're sitting on a bench in the park while waiting for your idiotic flamboyant boyfriend, "sight what his excuse this time? he's The one who suggested we should have a lunch date and his late!". After five minutes you saw the red ball of dumbness grining in he's toothy grin , you glare at him making him frown. "what's wrong Y/N?" "what's wrong?!  hell Grel I've been waiting here for half an hour! what took you so long?!" "oh you know I was looking at Bassy you know how important he is to me" "you! " .you love this annoying red head but sometimes no usually he's an ass. You had enough with this shit you stand up and marcth away from him, then you hear footsteps following you, ovcorse you already know who it is but you keep on walking. An arm grab you forcing you to turn around, your about to snark at him but you felt a pair of lips against yours, it's so sweet and gentle making you melt sadly you guys have to pull away a string of saliva connecting your lips. "so Y/N am I forgiven?", you flushed and nodded "oh darling I love seeing that red on your face!, if that what it takes to see a beautiful shade of red on your face I must do that often!. "Grel! " he just grin and grab your hand "come on I'm farmishe? ". You roll your eyes and let him drag you to god knows what restaurant.

(´∀`)♡(´∀`)♡(´∀`)♡(´∀`)♡(´∀`

Whoo! Took me forever to finish this chapter thank you for reading.🤗!

1449 words