What if he turned in to chibi 💖

OK proceed!
~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥

Ciel (unconcius) ✴

You were crashing again in Ciel's manner, then you hear a crash in his study you run and open the door to see Ciel unconcius on the floor (hey did I just rime? ) .

You poke his face to try to wake him up after a few minutes of poking he opened his big blue eye. You stop your self from sqeeling like a creepy fan girl and maintain a stone face

*blink
*blink

"Y/N?"
"yes?"
"did you gain weight? "
"WHAT! "
"your brest got bigger ", you hit him on the head.
"no you litle pervert! your the one who got smaller "
"what do you mean? ",he said while rubbing his head with his tiny hand.
"il show you "
"hey,  put me down! "
you take him to his room and you stand in front of a full length mirror.

Ciels only visible eye widen when he saw that his almost the size of a two year old his head is bigger so those his eye , "Ho-how did this happen Y/N?".

"I don't know when I got in your studies your already look like that, but what I know is this...... "

"hey! Stop squishing me!"😣

"awww! Your so cute!" 💕💕

Sebastian (study session) ✴

You had another study session at Sebastian's place, even he is your boy friend sometimes his more like a second father to you.

Who scolds when ever you got a C on the exams and yesterday was one of those days, you got a C on your exam so you guys are in for overnight study session.

You woke up on Sebastian's bed and his noware to be found, you made your way down stairs and saw ...........

A chibi Sebastian making breakfast.

"err Bassy what happened? "

He look at you with his bigger red eyes and sighted "I don't know kitten ,when I wake up I already look like this ".

he jump from the high chair that his currently standing and jump to another high chair to get the plates.

"how did you manage to do this?" you said when you're seated in one the dining table
"do what?"
"act like everything is normal "
He smirk make you squeal inside
"well Y/N I'm simply one hell of a boy friend "

And that dose it you leap across the table to your boy friend but before you can even reached him he jumped out of the way .

Making you fall face first straight to the floor.

"Kitten please don't make the preaty face of yours like a floor mop" .

You get up from the floor and look at him with your biggest pupy dog eyes (or kitty's eyes because you know Sebastian hate dogs).

"but I want to cuddle you and I've been a good girl during our study session"

Sigh "fine but don't sqeesh me ok"

"Yay! I love you Bassy "💕

"everything for you my kitten"😻

(A/C aww Sebastian really is a gentleman)

Alois ( date) ✴

You and your boyfriend Alois were on the date on the amusement park and you were waiting outside the  public restroom when you sudenly hear a loud squeek.

You flew open the door and saw a unconcius chibi Alois on the floor .

"awwwwweeeeeeee! " you squeel loudly but he didn't woke up. 
"what do I do?  How did this happen to him?, where do I go? , oh!  I know! "

You picked him up and rush to his maner, you banged on the door like a mad man. When Claude open the door you accidentally punched him on the stomach, but ovcorse being a demon he didn't feel a thing.

"OHCLAUDE! WEWEREONADATE WHENIHEARDALAOUDSQEEKANDISAWALOISLIKE.... "your rant stopped by Claude pinching your lips.

"don't worry my lady its happening to us some times,now let me show you to his room ".

You just follow the stotic man to Alois room,then you gently lay him to his bed a few moments later he opened his big blue light eyes when he saw you. He started to cry his tears flow like a small river on his eyes.

"Whaaa! Y/N I'm so small I can't hug you in my arms! 😭😭😭😭"

Seing him in this state make you wan cry to , you've seen him cry many times before but looking at him on his chibi state making you feel really sorry for him.

"Dont wory we will work this out ok! don't cry 😧" you said wile trying to stop your tears.

Claude standing outside the door and he rub his temples and sighted "this is going to be a long day ".

(wow this one suks !)

Claude( surprise )✴

You were cleaning your house when you here a knock on your door you open it but saw no-one.

"Down here Y/N",you look down and saw your boy friend Claude your eyes widen .

He looks different yet the same his about as tall as your knee his eyes are bigger so dose his head and so adorable but he still stotic as ever.

You kneel in front of him "Claude? what happened to you? "

"I don't know I was on my  way to surprise you I was half way there when there a thick puff of smoke and the next thing I knew I'm like this".

"surprise?" he nod

"here, for you "  he look so cute holding up a bouquet of flowers for you.

"awww thank you Claude"😚

You take the flowers from him and pick him up and for the rest of the day you snugle in your sofa with him on your lap watching various movies.

(Awww he can be sweet if he wants to 💖)

Grell(aniversary)✴

You just woke up when you hered the door bell rings ,you open the door and saw a red box with red ribbon and thers a card attached 'From Grell Happy Anniversary '.

You squeel "so he remember our anniversary! ".

You happily piked up the box.
'I wonder what's  inside? ", you give it a little shake and you herd a soft sqeak.

You place it on the floor gently, you untie the ribbon and lift the cover  your eyes widen as you saw a chibi Grell grining widely while holding a red velvet cake.

"Happy Anniversary Darling! 💕"

You smile while blushing madly

"thank you baby! "😆

(Sorry this one is short 😀)

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

Sorry it took so long to update I've been busy on my other books, please enjoy.

Thank you for reading !🤗