What if you found a kitten? 🐈

Hi I had allot of fun writing this chapter I hope you guys like it !
(σ≧▽≦)σ(σ≧▽≦)σ(σ≧▽≦)σ(σ≧▽≦)

✴ Ciel (Muffin)

Ciel is sick so you're all alone today, the day pass in a blur and since the brat I mean Ciel is absent you went straight home . You're on your way from school and stumble on a box on the sidewalk, and heard a irritated meaw that made you curious. So you open the box, and saw a kitten with a dark blue furr with a miss mutch eyes. One is a beautiful ocean blue and the other is purple. how strange however that doesn't stop you from sqeeling because of its cuteness. You pick up the box and bring it home you sat down on your couch and open it, to see it looking back at you. Your E/C got lost on its miss match eyes and it glares at you like saying 'got a problem here Missy?! ',but your not affected you piked it up and set it on your lap. "now what are you a boy or girl? ", you attempt to race it's leg but you almost got clawed "Ok ok!  I'm just going to name you randomly ". Somehow you really want to annoy this blue ball of furr "hmm since your somewhat grumpy but adorable as hell, I'm going to name you Muffin!", ovcorse it didn't talk back but you can tell it was annoyed about it. "don't look at me like that it's your foult , you don't want me to check on your gender so bare with it",It just roll it's eyes.

Time skip brough to you by blushing Ciel ✴

You've done with your homework and now you lazyly sprawling on the sofa watching TV with Muffin beside you. Suddenly thers a light coming from the kitten and the next second Muffin become a cute blue haired boy. You almost tackled him because of he's cuteness but  he's naked.

Ciel: 😳

You: (😍hehe kidding! )😶

Ciel :😫

You:😱

So to make the long story short you ended up giving him something to put on, and watch TV together but you didn't miss the opportunity to teas/call him on his new name. "you know Ciel kitty or not your still adorable as hell maybe I start calling you Muffin from now on "Y/N!".

✴ Sebastian (Raven)

So today were one of the rare days that you my dear reader decide to be a responsible child (when I said being responsible is helping with the house hold chores ). Since Sebastian is buisy on doing god knows what he never told you .You were sweeping your backyard when  something  catch your eyes. You approach it and saw a black kitten . It turn it's furry head and E/C met a pair of crimson one , you approach it slowly so it won't freak out. It just look at you with an amused expression and give you a closed eye smile, 'right cats can smile right'.

It immediately come to you as you reach out your hands, it purr when you scratch it's ear and lean to your hand wanting more. "aww your so cute!, who leaves you here little kitty?".

It just stares at you looking in to your soul making you shiver, and it seems pleased with your reaction . Something cold dripped on your head you look up and the sky is dark. "it's going to rain soon come on little fella " ,you pick up the kitten and rush inside your house.

You take the kitten to your room and put it on your lap, "so I have to check if you are a boy or a girl so keep still ". You race it's leg gently it doesn't seem to like it but it didn't object.

"well it seems like your a boy now what should I name you,.............

hmm....  how about Raven?, your fur reminds me of that bird you like it?".

It smile and nod at you, yep another strange behavior for a cat.

"so I'm gonna go down stairs to help my mom, don't follow me I'm going to give you milk".