σHis Morningσ

Art by: ???

σσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσ

Aaron woke up and groaned, he ran up to the bathroom and threw up. He got downstairs to see Aphmau making breakfast.

"Morning." Aaron groaned and flipped himself on the couch.

"Well looks like you'll have a pretty good morning." Aphmau said sarcastically as she finished breakfast and placed it on the dining table.

"Ha ha, very funny." Aaron said and Aphmau giggled and walked up to him.

"Dude you pinned me to the wall and tried to kiss me." Aphmau rolled her eyes and Aaron was shocked.

"Wh-WHAT?!" He flushed and Aphmau laughed.

"I had to grab your collar and drag you to bed." Aphmau laughed and Aaron groaned.

"Ughhhh I should've listened to Ein's and  didn't drink too much." Aaron said and Aphmau patted his back.

"C'mon I made some pancakes then I'll get you some pills to help with the hangover." Aphmau said as she pulled Aaron up and sat him down on the dining table and they started eating.

When they were done, Aphmau washed the dishes and gave the pill to Aaron.

"Here." She said as Aaron took the pill and took the glass of water from her hand.

He placed the glass on the tables and sighed, closing his eyes. "Thanks."

"Not a problem, you're not going to work though." Aphmau said and Aaron glared at her.

"I have to." Aaron said and Aphmau shook her head.

"Nu uh, I'm taking care of you." She said and Aaron sighed in defeat.

"I'm not winning, aren't I?" Aaron asked and Aphmau giggled while nodding.

Aaron looked at her with a smile on his face. "Now if you want anything I'm here!" Aphmau said as she sat down next to him on the couch.

"So.... what stupid things have I done last night?" Aaron asked and Aphmau blushed.

"Well... you pinned me to the wall and started to flirt and wanted to kiss me." Aphmau said as she looked down.

Aaron hooked her chin, making her look at him and stare into his eyes.

"Well... you are blushing." Aaron smirked and Aphmau blushed more.

"I-I just do that whenever something like this happen." Aphmau stuttered and Aaron chuckled.

He then brought her closer to him, Aphmau was a blushing mess.

"Aar-" Aphmau talked but Aaron shushed her...

With a kiss...

Ciao Adios!