σHumanσ

Art by: PXR Ficial on DeviantArt

And everyone here is a human.

σσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσ

The next morning Aphmau woke up and looked around and saw herself in a house, she was wearing a purple shirt and a purple jacket along with a white skirt and purple sandals.

Aphmew's new clothes in Starlight.

She sat up and looked at Aaron, who was sleeping on the couch. She looked at him and sighed.

He shifted and opened his eyes, he looked to his side and saw Aphmau up.

"Hey." Aaron said as he got up and walked over to her.

"Hi..." she replied with a worn out voice.

"I haven't got your name yet, mine's Aaron." Aaron said and she smiled faintly at him.

"And I'm Aphmau." She replied and Aaron smiled.

"Are you okay? I saw you on the shore at midnight, what happened?" Aaron asked and Aphmau looked at his midnight eyes.

"I wanted to get out and see the world but I passed out." Aphmau lied, she didn't want to tell him about the curse.

"Well, let me show you around. I guess you could stay here in my house if you want to." Aaron said as he sat down on the bed in front of her.

"Of course! Actually I might be staying here for a while." Aphmau said and Aaron smiled.

"As long as you want, now follow me." Aaron said and she followed him downstairs.

"Now I'm going to make pancakes for breakfast." Aaron said and Aphmau was confused.

"What are pancakes?" Aphmau asked as she tilted her head a little in confusion.

Aaron chuckled and looked at her, "Pancakes are something you eat for breakfast. Here taste it." Aaron said as he cut a piece of the pancakes that had maple syrup on and placed the fork in the piece of pancakes.

"Open your mouth." Aaron said as he held her chin and Aphmau opened her mouth, letting Aaron feed her the pancake.

Aphmau chewed it and her eyes sparkled, "They're sooooo good!" Aphmau chirped and Aaron chuckled.

"Here." Aaron said as he gave her a plate. They both sat down at the dining table and started eating.

"I wanna taste more of human food." Aphmau said and Aaron smiled.

"Alright, I'll be taking you out for lunch. But now-" Aaron got interrupted by the doorbell.

He got up and opened it, he saw his best friend and his sister Ein and Melissa.

"Hey guys, c'mon in." Aaron welcomed them in.

"Bro! How's li~~~~fe, Aaron looks like you got it all good." Ein said as he got in and saw Aphmau, earning a smack from Aaron.

"Shut up! She's a mermaid who decided to explore the human world and I'm letting her stay." Aaron said.

"I see......... so you haven't made a move yet?" Ein asked with a Lenny face as he sat up and Aaron smacked him again.

Melissa walked up to Aphmau, gossiping about girl stuff.

"Gurl, we gotta have a girls night." Melissa said and Aphmau was confused.

"What?" Aphmau asked and Melissa chuckled.

"You have so much to learn." Melissa said then turned to the two boys.

"Aaron! You go to work while me and Ein help her around." Melissa said as she dragged Aphmau behind her and Ein stood up.

"Alright." Aaron said and left for work, while Melissa and Ein took Aphmau for a stroll around the kingdom

Ciao Adios!