chapter 11

jungkook pov

I was texting eunha and suddenly i got shocked when someone shouted 'appa'. I turn around to see who it was and strangely i dont know who. Eunbi cant talk. She's a mute. I looked towards eunbi and she was now laying down on the floor. I rushed towards her.

"Yah! Eunbi!" I shook her body.

No response. I check her pulse and there wasnt any. I immediately called for ambulance.

-at the hospital-

I called mrs hwang and hoseok to come over quick.

"How..did she lost consciousness?" The doctor asked.

"i-i dont know." I told him.

"Have you called her family members?" He asked and i nodded my head in response.

He then rushed off somewhere. I waited outside the emergency treatment room. Mrs hwang and hoseok came not too long later on.

The doctor came out but this time it was a different one. It was a female doctor.

"mrs hwang? you and hoseok, do come in to see eunbi :)" the doctor said. The both of them rushed in.

Not too long later on hoseok came out crying.

"Hyung, why are you crying.." i asked.

"Nothing..im just glad that she is fine.." he cried and hugged me tight.

-skip to the next day of school-

Eunbi's not coming today so i get to spend time with eunha. Yuju is alone today.

"Heyy..mind if i sit here? ;)" i asked.

"no. Stop tryna flirt with me or i will tell dokyeom." She glared at me.

"wheres eunbi?" She asked not making any eyecontact with me.

"Its her dad's 1 year stupid death anniversary" i answered while rolling my eyes.

"YAH! Stupid death anniversary??" She stood up and smack the back of my head.

"What?" I asked.

"What kind of human being are you jeon jeongguk?" She called me by my real.

"Yah! Choi yuna!" I slammed the table.

"Excuse me!" Someone slammed the door open.

We all looked at who it was. Jisoo...from blackpink?

"yuju-ya come.." jisoo called her.

Yuju fixed her bangs and head out. Then the gossips start.

"Yuju is a trainee under blackpink?"

"Not only yuju little children :)" jisoo said and went back out.

"I think its eunbi..."

"She may be quiet but by how she handle eunha...definitely part of blackpink.."

"Aish wheres eunbi?"

"CAN YALL KEEP QUIET?!" I shouted.

hmm..so eunbi is part of blackpink huh... mind if i spread it to the world 😏. Then people will be scared of you and hate you even more hwang eunbi.

I spread it on twitter saying that yuju and eunbi are trainees under blackpink. Many retweeted it right after i posted it. Hmmm...this is gonna be fun.

Author pov

At eunbi's house-

"Honey..come on out..you should go to school today.." mrs hwang knocked on the door while crying.

Eunbi didnt want to come out. It was mr hwang's 1 year death anniversary. She still thinks that she murdered her own dad. Hoseok already went to school even though he didnt want to since eunbi did the same thing as the previous year. Last year, eunbi locked herself in her room and only came out when everyone is sleeping to have her meal. It took her about a month to recover bit by bit. She didnt go to school. She stopped talking. She lost contact with all her friends in her previous school. She has been seeing a psychiatrist every month but no improvement in her condition. Yesterday.. she made her very first improvement. She can talk again.. finally.

"No...appa is gone..because of me.." eunbi muttered.

She held her hair in distress. She bit her nails and her whole body was trembling in fear.

"Honey..you didnt kill him...he did it himself to save you..the three of us cant bear to let you go after only 18 years of your life dear.. me hoseok and appa love you very much dear..." mrs hwang leaned her forehead against eunbi's door, explained with tears non stop flowing down her cheeks.

after a while, someone entered her house.

"Eommanim! Is eunbi alright?!" Jungkook came, acting all panic.

"jungkook-ssi..eunbi just dont want to come out..." mrs hwang cried.

Jungkook helped her up and went to eunbi's door.

"Eunbi...its me...jungkook" he knocked on the door.

No reply. Eunbi wants to keep her voice as a secret to him.

"Heres the key to her room" mrs hwang said as she wiped off her tears.

Jungkook opened her door to see eunbi sitting on her window seat looking outside. she was still in her nightwear which is the oversized hoodie with shorts underneath. she had no makeup on and she still look good as always. (a/n: sinb always look good in anything she wears zzz -.- )

"eunbi..." he called out to her.

she turned around.

"gwaenchana?" he asked.

'do i look like im okay? i always wonder how eunha handled you without any trouble.' eunbi showed her phone to jungkook.

----