Graduation!🎇🎆🎉🎊

(A/N:You'll have to bare with me I am skipping to the end of the year. #Their graduation!)

Punze's POV

"Yaaay!This terrible year is finally OVER!!I shouted running through the house."Rapunzel,s top it this instant!"My mother well adopted mother shouted.Her name is Gothal.She has really curly black hair,she is skinny and tall,and she is very beautiful...but she uses my hair for youth but I really don't mind it.

"Sorry Mother.Im just so excited!"I said doing a handstand."Rapunzle!"My mother shouted.I stopped immediately."Sorry...Mother."I aid and walked to my room."Hmmm can't wait to get out of this house."I said to my self and started getting ready for graduation.

Elsa's POV

Wake me up,before you go go cause I'm not planning on going solo.Wake me up...

My alarm clock rang.I totally love this song even though I only know the first line.I did not switch off my alarm but instead I sang along with it...well tryed to sing.

"Wake me up,before you go go cause I'm not planning on going solo.Wake me up nanaaa highhh note.Nanana nanananana."I sang.I told you I only know the first line.I tock a shower,brushed my teeth then went to my wardrobe.I put my phone into its speaker and played Sia cheap thrills.

I got dressed into a red dress and black shoes(A/N:How Gabriela was dress in high school musical senior year.).I left my hair down and curled it.I put in my blue cap and gown then left.

Time Skip*

Everyone is on the school's field sitting in like rows or blocks.Everyone was here.A guy I knew but was not friends with was making a speech.When he was done we all got our scrolls."Now announcing the class of 2017!"The principal shouted.Everyone screamed and throw their hats in the air.

"Hay guys let's take a picture!"Anna shouted.We all posed in front of her phone."Ok,everyone shout CLASS OF 2017!"Anna shouted.We nodded.

"1 2 3..."

"CLASS OF 2017!"

Hay guys this was the last chap!

Everyone graduation.
Everyone is happy...

Or are they?

Bye snowflake's❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Until next time😁