An amazing surprise

Elsa's POV

It has been a month since I started dating Jack and I am as happy as a child on Christmas.I am in the library reading a book called 'My first love'.

I was deep into my book when I heard finger clicking which was weird because I was in the library.The clicking became louder until I saw the cause of the clicking.It was the an Acapella group coming towards me with a single light blue rose in they're one hand.They put the rose's on my table one by one."Uhh...guys I think you got the wrong table."I said and they  started to sing.

"When your legs don't work like they used to before.
And I can't sweep you off of your feet.
Will your lips still remember the taste of my love?
Will your eyes still smile your cheeks?"

They stopped singing and they moved out of the way revealing.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.Jack.I was in shock.He was wearing a white tux with sky blue tie and a blue rose in he's outside blazer pocket.He had a bunch of ice blue rose's in his hands.He walked up to me with a smile on his face.

"Uhh..Jack what are you doing?"I asked with a confused facial expression.I stood up and he stood in front of me."Elsa,we have been dating for a month now and I fall in love with you every day I see you smile and every time I hear you laugh.I fell in love with you the first day I met you in the school parking lot.I did not give you a good first impression though."He chuckled and I giggled."What I'm trying to say is that I love you so so much."He came closer to me."Uhh...Jack you aren't going to propose,right?"I asked sheepishly.He laughed and so did I."No,not yet."we laughed.I completely forgot that everyone in the library was staring at us including the gang."Elsa what I'm trying to say is..."he got down on one knee.I gasped.Is he going to propose...wait he said not yet.But then what is he doing.

He held up the bouquet of roses."Elsa Arendel...will you give me the opportunity to escort you to the Prom  next mouth?"He asked with a smile.

"Shit!I completely forgot about prom!"I said and he laughed at me."I knew you did.So will you go with me?"he asked.I toke the rose's from his hands and pretended to think like I had second thoughts.(A/N:Come on tell the readers you answer😦)

"Mmhhh let me think."I said tapping my chin.The smile on his face slowly fading away."Yes Jack,I'll go with you!"I said with a big smile.His smile returned,he stood up and spun me around in a hug.The people that were watching us were now clapping and cheering.He put me down and did something I did not expect.

He slammed his hand on my cheek...he slapped me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.Jk.Lol I got you all so good,nah he would never slap me but me slap him...maybe😜. Anyways

He slammed his lips onto mine.We shared a long passionate kiss.

"Best promposal ever?"Jack asked as he rested he's forehead against mine."Definitely!"I laugh.

"I love you."I said.

"I love you more."He said.

"That's not possible."I said as we walked out hand in hand,fingers intertwined."Because I love you most."I said.

We are now in the parking lot leaning against my car."Nope,I love you the most."He says with the goofiest smile I have ever seen.I beast into laughter looking at him."Ok.But just know that I love you ok."I say and look at  him dead in the eye."Yeah,I know.And you should never forget that I love you.Ok."he says looking at me in the eye.

I toke a step back."You can't tell me what to do."I say,cross my arms and pout."Oh,can't I."he said walking towards me."Jack don't do anything drastic."I said and put my hands out in defense.I was pinned to my car but what he did was not so bad.Insted of doing something drastic,he kissed me really passionately.Our lips move in sync and we pull away."Ok I guess you can tell me what to do... sometimes."I said and he nodded and hummed in response.

"I have to go.Bye I love you."I said and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and got in to my car."I love you too,bye."he said before I drove off.

Jelsa moments.The fells guys the fells are just to much.(Author Faints)
J:I love you Els❤
E: love you too❤
O:You two are so lovely Davey now...I like it.😜
J+E:We know.
O:lol

Prom is on the way.
Elsa is going with Jack.
Jelsa chap.
What will happen next.
Find out in the next chap.

Bye snowflake's❄❄❄❄❄❄❤