Radical Trumpist Extremists

Sigh.

Okay, really quickly, how many of you are Brits?

To those of you who are, I apologize that the orange oaf in our office of president has gone poking his spray-tanned, orangutan nose in your country's business. If you haven't heard, Mr. Wotsit has taken to social media again with the intent of offending people and neglecting his duties and responsibilities here. Much like a bratty child, the man thrives off of constant attention and his best way to obtain that is through causing controversy, so he does. What did he say this time?

The tangerine turd tapped his crusty thumbs to tweet this bogus lie:

"Just out report: 'United Kingdom crime rises 13% annually amid spread of Radical Islamic terror.' Not good, we must keep America safe!"

Sigh.

Of course, his lie is unfounded, there are no sources, and the report he's supposedly referring to doesn't mention Islam at all. Thankfully, loads of people here and there are calling him out for fear-mongering and contributing to the spreading of hate once again. 

Now, this could well enough be a full post of just people slamming Old McDonald the doof for lying, but I want to do something else

Now, this could well enough be a full post of just people slamming Old McDonald the doof for lying, but I want to do something else. While the dotard in chief is so focused on trying to stoke conflict and issues for Muslims and so-called "extremists" that are bringing up crime elsewhere, the fool is neglecting home grown terror from his very own supporters. Of course Racist McDump won't acknowledge this, or he'll just swear there were "very fine people" amongst them and claim there was "violence on many, many sides. Many sides." But let's have a look and see what sort of stuff is going on from the base of Mr. Turmeric Tupee himself.

Written by  Susan Svrluga & Lori Rozsa, Washington Post

Three men were charged with attempted homicide after they argued with a group of people protesting a white nationalist’s speech and fired a shot at them, police said Friday.

About 90 minutes after Richard Spencer’s speech Thursday at the University of Florida – which generated so much controversy that the governor declared a state of emergency days before the event – a silver Jeep pulled up to six to eight protesters near a bus stop and confronted them, according to Gainesville Police Department spokesman Sgt. Ben Tobias.