> S Q U I S H Y <

if you don't like the kinky shit then don't read this.

~ lyds

Yoongi P.O.V
Ugh. A usual thought that pops into my head when I wake up and I'm tired and unmotivated to do anything but sit in a dark corner and think about things or write music. HOWEVER that's not this particular morning because i woke up next to a shirtless Jung hoseok. So who wouldn't be in a good mood if that happens to you. I poke the back of his head repeatedly like a child and he FINALLY takes a hint and turns around to face me. " I was sleeping. Now I'm awake" I mumble
"Well no shit, I can clearly see your awake why do I need to know this unnessisary detail that you have so kindly shared with me."
"Hhhhhhhhmmmmmm" I groan.
"What is it you want squishy." He says excitedly but ugh, Squishy. I hate being called that but adore it at the same time.
"Awe it's so cute when you pout every time I call you squishy!!" He has he biggest grin on his face that practically stretched all the way up his cheeks to his ears.
"How do you have this much energy at" I roll over and look at my phone " 5:30 in the morning?"
"Why are you even awake at 5:30 in the morning! " he said as a smirk found its way along one side of his face. I didn't answer with words but gave him a small glance downwards and he glanced back up at me expecting something, Trust him to not get the fact that I want him to wake up and see me but completely understand the fact that I have a huge 'problem' in my boxers. you can all guess what that is *franticly raises eyebrows up and down again and again*
"Uh - oh - OOOHHHH" I take it back. It took him a while to realise so I just slowly nodded.
"Can you help me with it?"

Hoseok P.O.V
"Of corse squishy" I gave him a quick wink and he rolls onto his back as I got on top of him before covering his eyes with my hand then tracing my finger tips down his face and jawline to his neck then his chest past his stomach until I reached the elastic lining on his boxers if my satnav told me that then I would break the speed limit to get to my destination as fast as possible, am I right I massaged him through his underwear and gently left kisses around his stomach then worked my way up and around his neck leaving a few hickeys here and there before practically attacking his lips with my own as his hand slowly snaked its way down to my crotch "I thought I was going to help you?" I questioned
"Consider this helping me pt. 2" yoongi whispered in my ear and it made me shiver. I let him massage me until I got tired of nibbling at his skin when I just pulled his boxers down revealing his boner. I told him to put his hands on his head and don't let them down until I was finished. I began at his tip. Kitten licking him and kissing him softly. Then I sucked at the top but he bucked his hips forcing me to go down further. I did as he wanted and sucked him as far as I could. "Hoseok . . Deepthroat  me" I glanced up at him. He was a mess and I hadn't realised how much this was pleasing and driving him crazy but I obeyed him as my gag reflex is surprisingly good. I slowly went all the way down licking him as I did so and curving my lips around his thick member "oh f - fuck Hoseok" he moaned my name. "I - I need you inside me" I stopped. If he wanted me that bad he would have to show me. I stuck a finger inside him and moved it back and forth . " moan my name"
" h- Hoseok"
I stuck another finger in and did the same "oh I sorry kitten I can't hear you"
" Hoseok!" he shouted at me.
I curled my fingers and pushed them deeper into yoongi's soft body and raised my free hand to my ear and smirked at him. Teasing him.
"FOR FUCKS SAKE JUNG HOSEOK PUT YOUR DICK INSIDE ME RIGHT NOW AND FUCK ME SO HARD I CANT CONTROL MYSELF" if this isn't every army ever after watching the epilogue dance break. If you don't know what that is then let me insert some clips for you here

 If you don't know what that is then let me insert some clips for you here

 It was a good day when that happened

It was a good day when that happened. So many eyegasums. So many.

This shocked me a bit but I was already touching myself as he previously moaned my name and I wanted him just as bad. I moved my mouth from his dick to his lips "you can take your hands down now by the way" I tell him. To be honest I had forgot they where even still above his head.

Third person P.O.V
Hoseok kissed yoongi passionately and lustfully. He positioned himself at yoongi's entrance then ended the kiss as he forcefully and without warning went inside him so he could hear him moan as he thrust hard and deep. He kept thrusting full speed making the bed frame knock hard against the wall, yoongi was sure there was a dent in it. All Hoseok could focus on was his boyfriends face. It was Messy and just like he wanted he almost looked like he couldn't control himself anymore. Almost.  Yoongi had said that he wanted to lose all Control his body and Hoseok was going to grant his wish. As their skin slapped against one another and yoongi moaned Hoseok curled his hand around yoongi's dick and twisted and rubbed up and Down him to make him moan louder "jesus Christ hobi" Hoseok groaned. He knew he was close.  He didn't yet realise how close yoongi was though and he came all over Hoseok's hand then orgasmed so loud it hurt his throat. Hoseok climaxed inside yoongi and filled him to the brim then fell on top of yoongi's chest. They stayed there naked and just cuddling each other with Hoseok asleep on yoongi's chest with his hands wrapped around his waist and yoongi's fingers tangled in Hoseok's hair.

===============================================================
Honestly I didn't expect it to go like this but I thought FUCK IT and made it wayyyyy more smutty than I initially thought. If this gets any reads and people like it I'll write another one but I'm not going to bother writing something no one will read so I need to know what to write.

~lues