Chris and Claire Redfield.

Chapter 4: Chris and Claire Redfield.

Both of them were staring at me, looking surprised to see me talk after what just happened. "So are you gonna answer me today or what?" I asked and the guy, who hit Wesker in the head and shot him, got up and looked at me.

"Well my name is Chris Redfield and this is my sister Claire... We're from S.T.A.R.S, and we are here to rescue you." He explained and I tilted my head to the side, feeling a bit confused.

"Rescue me, why?" I asked confused but Chris shook his head, helping Claire get up from the floor and inspecting her injured hand. "Let just say that a friend of ours heard about you and wanted to meet you, I would like to tell you the rest but we have to go... Wesker will send out Lickers." He said and I blinked at the words Licker.

"Lickers?" I asked both confused and disgusted when thinking about it... It really sounds disgusting. "Monsters... Infected with the T-Virus, they have only one thing in mind... Kill and eat every living thing with a heartbeat." He told me seriously and I shuddered, that's really creepy and disturbing to think about.

"Okay... What do they look like?" I asked when I started to wonder what they looked like but Chris shrugged, all of us started to walk to where the other entrance was and Chris helped Claire walk.

"Well let's see... They walk on four legs, got sharp/big claws, a mouth full of sharp canine teeth, a long slimy tongue, no eyes and they are made of pure muscles which you can see because of their skinless body... You can also see their brain." He told me and laughed when I shuddered again and made a disgusted face, so gross!

"Disturbing and gross... " I whispered for myself and shook my head, trying to get the picture of it out of my mind. "But what happens if I survive a Licker and get away with only a few bruises from it?" I asked Chris and he looked me in the eyes, having a serious look on his face that made me feel a little uneasy.

"That would not be good... Because if you get bitten or even clawed by them then you get infected with the T-Virus, and then you can either way turn into a living dead or a B.O.W." He told me seriously and I furrowed my brows at the word B.O.W.

"B.O.W?" I asked and he chuckled. "Shortening for Bio Organic Weapon, a mutant." Claire explained to me and I nodded my head, feeling a bit stupid for not realizing it.

"Ah okay... I understand, so where are we going?" I asked and Chris stopped in his tracks, making all of us do the same, then turned to me. "Out... There's a car waiting for us outside, one of our friends is driving it." He told me and I nodded again... But suddenly felt my spine twitch, what the hell?

I sighed deeply and shook my head a little. "What is it X" I asked X in my head a little annoyed while having my eyes closed and she hissed in respond, suprising me! "We're not alone... Look up" She told me coldly and I shrugged, opening my eyes again, then when I did what she told me... I gasped. A frog-like thing was on the roof, watching all of us carefully while hissing softly and showing its twisted sharp teeth.

I took a deep shaky breath, my heart beating like a drum against my chest, and tapped Chris on his shoulder to get his attention. "Uhh C-Chris... W-we g-got company!" I whispered to him in panic and pointed to where the thing was. "Huh? What..." He said and when he looked up to where I was pointing he get quiet, not moving a sinlge muscle... Claire did the same and held her breath.

Chris kept his eye on it and started to reach for the gun on his belt. "Of course... A Licker, just our damn luck." He muttered under his breath and I looked at him surprised, switching my gaze between him and the Licker who was growling at us.

"Is that a Licker? But where's the tongue?" I asked and immediately the thing growled again and started open its mouth, showing its twisted canine teeth that was dripping saliva. A long slimy tongue came out, swaying and slithering like a snake from side to side.