Chapter 4: You can't do this to me! (Part 2)

Hi guys! So chapter 4 is here. So im nit goin to write anymore previous. Hope your all not mad. So here it is!

----------------------------------------------------

''Hi,Natsu.....Lucy has something to tell you. Go on lucy.'' lisanna said. I can't do this! I can't hurt Natsu's feeling like tis! "I...........I....don't.......................................................Sorry,but I have to go." I can't do this! Hurting Natsu. I ran as if I was being chased by death.

Lisanna POV

DAMN THAT HEARTFILLIA!!! If she can't tell this to Natsu then I'm the one who's gonna tell him. But before I could even speak...Natsu ran to Lucy. DAMN IT. That Heartfillia always gets what she wants.

Natsu POV

I followed Lucy's scent. It led to her house. well,that's common. I walked through the window and saw Lucy,crying. i hate seeing her tears. If her tears can be a death to me I swear I would be dead by now. ''Luce,why are you crying?'' I asked,worried. ''I -sniff- can't tell -sniff- you -sniff-.'' She said between sniffs. ''Natsu,Promise me one -sniff- thing.'' She said. ''Sure. What is it?'' I smiled. ''Promise that -sniff- You'll never EVER -sniff- leave me.'' i smiled. ''I'll promise if you stop crying.'' She smiled. I kissed her. She kissed back. I wonder what that was all about. Oh well.

Lisanna POV

Natsu's back with her. i did warn her and she won't listen. That's it. I AM PUTTING AN END TO THIS!!!!!!!!!!! ''Lisanna,What's wrong?'' Mira-nee asked. ''Nothing. Its just that,i'm not really comfortable with Lucy Here in the guild.'' I said. ''Ohhh.'' she frowned.

Lucy POV

''Luce,Let's go on a Job together!'' Natsu said. "Okay. But just the two of us?" i said. " Yup!" i nodded signaling him to pack mine and his things while I pick the job. Walking to the Job request board. I saw a job request that caught my eye. Please help us! We need strong mages and a celestial spirit wizard too. Our village is being attack by Criminals of the Celestial Spirits! Reward: 10,000,000 Jewels. Wow! 10,000,000 jewels. That means 5,000,000 Jewel will come to the both of us. i took The Flyer from the request board.  I saw Natsu,leaning against thye tree. ''Natsu!'' i shouted. which causing him to fall to the ground. ''Daijobou?(Are you fine?) " "I-I'm Fine!" " C'mon! Let's get gloing!''