"I feel bad you know"

"For proposing to me?" I joked still fascinated by the ring.

"Never" He tightens his hold on me, placing his head on the crack of my neck tickling me "I mean, I wanted our engagement to be more romantic. Something that you would remember and tell our children about"

"For remembering, don't worry about that because I wouldn't forget the embracing thing I did last night and this morning."

"There is nothing embracing in seducing your man" He whispers next to my ears, sending shills all over my body. He place a kiss in my cheek before he turn his head to my neck, placing tiny kisses everywhere accompanied by a string of my giggles. After a few minutes his hand came up to my cheek and he tilts my head back so his lips could reach mine. His kiss was needy, slow, and sensual. It was several moments before he allowed me to pull away.

"You make me go crazy" he said biting and kissing my neck again.

Something he isn't conscious of is that he makes me crazy for him too.

His kisses on my neck continued until he fined my sweet spot, resulting in a faint moan from me. He bite and pull on it making me close my eyes and my hand in a fist sustaining from moaning again when the phone ring making us fly away from each other with uneven breath.

He grabs my phone and hand it to me, cursing in low voice making me smile but I froze when I saw the caller. He notices the change right away and grabs the phone from my hand.

"Take the call"

"No"

"Why? She would get worried"

"She would kill me for sleeping away of home" I said worried but he laugh and took the call instead.

"Good morning aunty"

He listens with a smile but when he saw my curious and worried face he putt the phone on speaker.

"What did she said" my mom asks "Should we start preparing for the wedding"

Upon hearing that, I look at him for us to burst laughing.

"Mom, she..." he tried explaining but his mom cut him

"Wait come home right now, we need to know everything. Be here in ten minute, if you don't we would come over and that wouldn't be good for you" she said and cut the call without listening to what we have to say.

We stare at the phone for a moment without uttering a word.

"Prepare yourself for a wedding within a week max"

"Don't say it"

"Everything is possible with my mom"

"But we just got engaged" I mumbled biting my nail.

He crept closer, pulling my hand away "Don't worry, I'm just kidding. Everything would happen our way, they won't decide for us ok"

I nod my head and he kisses my forehead standing up, pulling me with him "If you don't want them to onslaught on us then you would better prepare yourself"

I look down at myself then up to him biting my lips "I don't have anything to wear though"

"There is last night dress, wear it for now and once we get home I would find something for you"

I look at the dress thrown on the floor with disgust but take it and get into the bathroom.

************

"Prepare yourself" He spoke before he open the door revealing our moms waiting impassionedly at the entrance.

"I didn't know that I have moms that like me this much to wait for me like this" He sang stretching his hand like inviting them for a hug but they just turn their eyes on him and reach for me standing behind him.

Without warning they grab my hand and start owing on my ring.

"Oh, it's true"

"I can't believe my eyes. My baby gets engaged" Mom pulls me for a hug suffocating me.

I look at Taehyung bagging him to help but he shrug his shoulder smirking.

After a long minute she pulls to replace her Aunt Jiyang.

I just stare at him leaning on the wall opposite to me, making my mind to revenge once alone. I won't let his traitorous actions slid like this.

After hugs and congratulations session finish, they pulls me to the big sofa and start their interrogation.

"Tell us how did he propose?"

"Did he get down on one knee and propos?"

"Did you cry?"

"Was he romantic?"

"Did he get you out for a dinner?"

I just glance at each of them in turn, not knowing what to tell them.

"Ladies, she is still surprised apparently, so I would tell you everything that happened"

My hand close in a strong fist, praying he wouldn't tell them what really happen. I begged him with my eyes but his sly smile makes me worry.

"So it all started yesterday when she misunderstood me and get away with her friend. I search for her all the places but couldn't find her..."

"Long story short, he put the ring in my hand when I was asleep and I get surprised finding it in the morning, right babe!"

"Was it like that? So you get surprised?" I bit my lips, composing myself from going on him and destroy him with my bare hand.

Our moms just kept staring, clueless of the hidden message happening between us.

"You are weird kids, anyway when is the wedding?" Aunt Jiyang asks making me look at him.

"You decide, we don't have any problem"

I will kill him for sure.

***************

It's short but I hope you like it.