Part 07

Minah POV:

When it comes to embracing myself, I'm really good at that.

Who would think of peeing when in the middle of kissing his loved one?

Today is officially the most embarrassing day of my life.

I flash the toilet and wash my hand and face before I make myself out still in his shirt.

I won't change into last night dress, it's really uncomfortable and I don't like dresses.

I searched his closed for some shorts but there wasn't any.

Looking down at myself one more time, I decide not to change since it's comfy and big. He saw me like this anyway so I don't need to care for that.

I strolled around the house a little since this is my first time here. His bedroom looks the same as the one in his parent home except for the shelf of video games. His style is simple with mixture of grey, white and black. Everything screams his name.

I marched to kitchen to find him preparing breakfast, like the perfect boyfriend he is.

I should learn to call him fiancé now, since that what we are.

A smile stretch across my lips just from thinking of what we become. I sneak behind him and enclose my hand around his waist taking him by surprise.

I stayed like that, with my head resting on his back for a moment until he turns in his place facing me.

"So is my fiancé hungry?" He asks playing with my hair.

"A lot" I replied, with my hand still around him.

"Good, because I prepare something that you would like"

With a quick move he pulls me from my waist and makes me sit on the counter and turn to finishing our breakfast.

"Babe who is the girl you took a photo with yesterday" I muttered playing with my ring.

He turns from the stove, standing between my legs and leaning on his hand.

"Which girl" he inquired, titling his head to study me.

"The one you eat lunch with" I replied still focused on my ring. He stare at me for a moment without saying anything making me anxious of what he would say but he just pulls away without saying anything and marched out.

Short after he return with his phone. He strolled on it before turning it to me showing a photo of a bunch of gentlemen all in suit sitting around a table. I recognize just him and Liza his secretary.

"This is where I was yesterday. I didn't eat with any women or something like that" He stated "I wouldn't have gone to that Lunch if it wasn't important" He added creeping between my legs.

"I know but yesterday I saw a photo of you and some girl and when I called, you said that you are in a meeting. I don't know what get into me and I thought maybe you don't like me anymore especially that she was pretty and she was even stated that you are her man and that makes me mad and..."

He shut me with connecting our lips in a lovely kiss which end shortly making me wish for more.

"Breakfast is getting cold, and you don't have to worry because I have just one girl in my heart" He declared kissing the tip of my nose and getting me off the counter to eat breakfast which consists of mouthwatering panwaffel with fried eggs.

***************

After filling my stomach I ended up sitting in between Taehyung's legs on the bad. My back lay against his chest, enjoying the feeling of having him surround me. I sat there turning my engagement ring around my finger. Taehyung's hand came up and laced his fingers through mine. I smiled at the feeling.