"Still shocked. But better" he answered honestly.

"You think you're ready to talk about it?" Zayn asked. He slowly got up, resting his back to the headboard so now Liam is seated carefully on his lap. Liam straddles his lap and looks at Zayn.

"I don't. I really don't. But you should know. And i need to get it out." Liam sighed and holds Zayn's shoulder with one hand and other on his neck or support. Zayn immediately places his set on his waist.

"Go on then." Zayn pecks his lips for encouragement.

Liam sighed again but starts nonetheless.

"Mum, i mean Karen is my mum and forever will be. She was the one taking me in. Keeping with her as family and treated no less than her son. But unfortunately i came out of the fucking bitch Jean." He spat. Zayn was amused on how his expressions were so soft while talking about Karen but worse than opposite on Jean.

"She- she and my unfortunately my father had an affair as i told you before that he left us alone and went with a snake. Actually it all was a partial truth not full. The actual truth is i was their fucking child and she left me in an orphanage just the other week of my birth. I was born with difficulties, a lot of em. She still had the heart to leave me there and my father- That man doesn't deserve to be called so, he was okay with it. As one day my dad was talking on phone with her and-and". he stopped and took a deep breath as a tear left his eye.

"It's okay if you don't wanna carry on. Please baby don't stress yourself. Calm down. No one's gonna hurt you now." Zayn comforts.

"No. I want to. I have to. And he was talking about me being a little bigger by now. I was 5 years old and bullied and tormented in the orphanage. Because i was quiet and was sick maximum of my living. He was talking about shifting me to London's orphanage so no one would ever find out about me. " He said taking a pause.

"But luckily Nicola heard him and told mum about it all. I am so grateful of her till now but i feel so shattered like i was the reason for Nicola and Ruth to lose their father and Mum her husband. Mum found out and asked him to leave her house or leave that bitch. So he left the house." He laughed bitterly imagining  his past all over again.

"That son of a-" Zayn was crying till now and Liam shut his mouth and wiped his tears.

"My grandma was amazing, don't blame her." He chuckled and Zayn was debating in his mind that how and what did he do to deserve this boy.

"Yeah so after that Mum kinda went to the orphanage and adopted me because roo and ni wanted a baby brother." he chuckled yet again with tear filled eyes but they held happiness now.

"Mum may show that she loves the other two more. I don't even know why but i know she loves me the most. Ni and Roo knows it well and surprisingly admits it as well. Mum does too but would never admit. " he says with fond.

"And i have you. I can never be more happy. The three idiot friends. And a family. And i barely have any sorry within me after that man's death to be honest. But i know my sister has and my mum the most. It hurts to see them hurt" he says sadly.

Zayn unbelievably shakes his head and kisses Liam with every ounce of love he has. Liam kisses back with equal force and they hold on each other for dear life.

Liam pulls away to catch his breath and giggles when zayn chases after him and looks at him with too much fond.

"You are so strong i knew. But this much. I swear i am so weak in front of you love. You and your family are so unbelievably strong, you all deserves nothing but love. I am so sorry it ever happened to you. And if that man wouldn't have died by himself now. He would have by my bare hands." He spoke truthfully.

"No need to become any beast now Zaynie. We need some difference between you and him, now don't we?" and giggles and when Zayn kisses his nose.

Liam wanted the world to stop. He wants nothing else now. He isn't afraid of any confrontation from his past now that he has let it out loud for the first time to the love of his life.

"I think i would meet Jean tomorrow and get a thing in her thick head, not to bother anyone i love or me in future. Don't tell mum yeah?" Liam says after a while.

Zayn hesitates but nods.

"Only if i come with" Zayn puts his words.

"Bu-" Zayn stops his words and kisses him hardly nibbling his bottom plumper lip.

"I said only if i come with. I don't want you to go face it alone. We would do that together." Zayn says.

"Alright, whatever you say big guy." Liam chuckles feeling so much better and light.

"I love you" Zayn says sincerely.

"I love you too stupid." Liam giggles.

#######
A big chapter treat for you all. And the story is coming to an end soon. Thankyou for the support. I don't wanna pull it and add things in it, it makes it lose its plot. So yeah. Not gonna pull along too much. A few chapters left only.

Love you all. Xx