Chapter 1: Meeting the girls

Start from the beginning

Adam: "You better be sure."

..........he then gets up and walks out and Roman goes to the factory office and (Y/N) sneaks in through a ceiling window and Roman looks to see it opened and he goes to it and uses his cane to close, then as he's going back to his desk he gets a gun to the head and he freezes and he looks........

Roman: "Listen whoever........."

(Y/N): "Shut it Torchwick, I'm asking the questions. What's with all this dust anyway?"

Roman: "Why should I tell?"

..........(Y/N) kicks him on the side of the leg breaking it and he grunts in pain as he goes to his knees while the gun is still at his head........

(Y/N): "I'm not gonna ask again. Answer me, or your right ear comes off."

Roman: "Okay, okay. We plan on striking something and we need a big load of dust so we stole them."

(Y/N): *moves gun close to his head* "What. Plan?"

.........then as he asks a White Fang soldier walks in and he points his gun at (Y/N), but he takes out his other gun and shoots the soldier. Then Roman foolishly though it was the gun he was being held hostage to and tries to knock it out of his hand, but get shot in the arm and the shoulder making him scream in pain, then Roman's scroll drops and (Y/N) picks it up and puts it in his pocket, then White Fang soldiers came running and (Y/N) fights them and as he does, Roman escapes and (Y/N) continues his fight........

Team RWBY P.O.V

........Team RWBY continued his search for (Y/N), but couldn't find him. It was a tough one because his face was never seen, and they are getting irritated........

Weiss: "We, have been searching for hours. And we don't know what he looks like."

Yang: "It can't be that hard, what about what his outfit was?"

Blake: "That's a point right there, if we remember what his outfit was we can identify him easily."

........then an explosion was heard and they go to investigate and they see White Fang soldiers getting attacked by a (H/C) (H/S) guy with (E/C) eyes and the girls instantly knew who he was with his outfit.........

Ruby: "That's him."

Yang: "The outfit is similar."

Weiss: "Finally we found him."

.........they see him fight off the rest of the White Fang and they are impressed by his fighting style.......

Blake: "He's an amazing fighter."

Ruby: "Yeah. That's awesome."

........after the last soldier went down he puts his weapons in his holsters and the girls approach him and as they get close he turns to them and as he does they blush.......

Weiss: (Oh. My. Goodness. He is extremely cute.)

Blake: (He is the cutest guy I have ever met.)

Yang: (Woah. What a cutie.)

......there was a brief silence when........

(Y/N): "Can I help you girls?"

Yang: "Huh. Oh yes."

Weiss: "Are you (Y/N) by any chance?"

(Y/N): "Yes."

Ruby: "Oh. I'm Ruby. Ruby Rose."

Weiss: "I'm Weiss Schnee."

Blake: "Blake. Blake Belladonna."

Yang: "I'm Yang. Yang Xiao Long, Ruby's sister."