A sigh escapes his lips, his fingers finding their way to his eyes, taking off his glasses before stroking his eyes  slowly. He's has already written 3488 words, that's a good progress. He puts the glasses on his nose again, feeling how a pair of his eyes are watching his every move precisely, looking up to those pair of eyes only to stare into the dark orbs of the boy.

Baekhyun gulps, chills running through his body while the other one titles his head, smiling at him widely, his dimples appearing. What the hell-

His heart hits his chest suddenly, his body stiffening. Why is he smiling at me? He looks back at the paper in his hand, his fingers shaking heavily, the pen landing on the piece of paper. Get a grip of yourself, Byun. The brunette breathes heavily, running a hand through his thick locks. He can still feel the intense stare, his body stiff. Why're you looking at me..

He grabs his stuff, packing it into his bag in a fast pace before standing up in an instance, walking to the exit where he looks at the counter for a last time, the boy still looking at him with a smirk on his face. The brunette can't help but stare into the universe in his dark orbs and how it seems to be chained in his eyes.

The eye-contact deepens while his breath gets harder and harder with every passing second, every second  feeling like a minute. His eyes are so addicting. He titles his head, totally lost in the darkness of the boy's eyes as he suddenly feels how a hand touches his shoulder, making him yelp quietly. The brunette drifts his eyes from the boy to the person touching his shoulder with wide eyes, a smile finding its way on his face.

"Lu, You scared me," He whispers, his blonde friend smiling at him. "I'm sorry. Let's talk outside, okay?" Baekhyun nods, following him out of the library without looking back at the boy, his heart still thumping against his chest in a fast pace.

"I haven't seen you for months. Where have you been?" Baekhyun smiles lightly, touching the stripes of his one sided bag. "Lost in between of nowhere."

"Man," Luhan chuckles, mustering his tiny friend. "What about some fun? Maybe you want to join my friends and me in the club-"

"I don't want to be rude Lu, but I don't go to such places. I'm sorry."

"That's fine! Don't worry. Let's just hang out sometime okay? Whenever you have time."

Baekhyun smiles, nodding in a fast pace. "I'd love to."

***

"The brown in his eyes was chaining me in an endless ban full of heavy sensations and butterflies flying through the area of my stomach. It was something new, something exciting and I loved it.."

He grabs the cup on his skin, leading it to his lips before sipping the hot coffee out of it.

"If this was love, then was ready. Maybe I've been waiting for this all my life."

Baekhyun stares at the paper, his thoughts drifting to the boy's eyes and those strange sensations he has felt when he stared at him. Those pair of dark orbs. He supports his head with his hand, glancing at the wall , the image of his eyes burning its way to his mind.

He smiles, looking back at the piece of paper in font of him. ".. Maybe my heart has been waiting for this special feeling all its life, craving after it while my mind was trying to deny it, fighting against it.."