Chapter 5

AMELIAS POV

today was Friday. Today was the day i needed to look nice. Today was Ashton day. I smiled and ran to my bathroom and got ready. i flipped on my ipod to Ed Sheeran. I did my make up and hair. i walked to my closet and pulled out my cutest clothes and chose the one i liked the best (link) (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=120956652)  i was happy with how i looked. i was pretty. i was pretty. I ran downstairs to get breakfast... a bowl of fruitloops... fruitloops is love, fruitloops is life. i sat at the table scrolling through instagram. harry came in. "WOW. is that Amelia in there?!" he asked. i rolled my eyes. "you look nice today." wow. harry never says anything like that... today is gonna be great. "im having a party tonight, invite some friends if you want." our parents were on a trip, and like always he takes advantage of this time and has parties like you would not believe. i sighed and nodded. they get a little crazy and i usually have to clean them up. another reason i hate big houses, more to clean.

i met micheal in front of my house and we walked to school together like everyday. when i came out he looked like when i had showed him a picture of taylor swift for the first time. shocked. his face reddened a bit. "wow... hello to you too!" i said. he shook his head. "you... you look n-nice today Amelia." "thanks mikey." i said and gave him a big hug inhaling his scent of maple syrup. "hehe let's go i said taking off." 

when we got to school i was getting stares from everyone... EVERYONE. i guess i never dress nice because i honestly don't usually care. maybe i should do this more often. "hey mikey there is a party tonight that Harry is having... youre coming." i giggled. he smiled and said "sure." "tell your friends too!" i said. "Yup." he nodded. 

MICHEALS POV

she was beautiful. she was perfect. she was something i wanted to call mine. we walked down the hall getting quite a few stares from all the other kids in the hallways. she was telling me something about harrys party tonight but i couldn't focus on anything but her beauty. i loved her.