Chapter 4

Amelia's POV

I slammed my locker door shut and ran down the hall. I giggled as i thought about what had happened today. Ashton asked if on friday, (2 FLIPPING DAYS!) if i would like to walk to starbucks with him.... like NO WAY. no. way. my mind has officially gone crazy.

i walked over to micheal who looked up from his phone and smiled, "hey." he said 

"hi, wanna come over? i will not tolerate being alone in the same house as harry." i said. My older brother harry. he is awful. he has tattoos and girls crawiling all over him. he is a douche. i hate him.

"now remind me why you hate him so much?" he giggled. oh god. his famous giggles kill me. they are cuter than a baby's laugh.

we got to my house, it was... bigger. both my parents were lawyers so we were... i guess wealthier. i hate talking about though, if it were up to me, we would live in a smaller house and donate loads of money to charities and animal shelters. This also ment they were never home... ever. "ughh why'd u guys have to hang out HERE?" harry said rolling his eyes. "because it's my house too?" i said "YES BUT....." we walked up to my room not wanting to hear his shit. like normal we flipped through netflix and picked a movie to watch. we had lately been on an 80's kick, so we decided on the breakfast club. my favorite. 

it was around 7:00 when micheal left. so it was just me and styles, my shit excuse of a brother. "im ordering chinese food-" i said walking in on him sucking the face off some blonde chick. "hey, i wouldn't get so close girly, he has Herpies." i said. she stopped kissing him and looked at me and them him in horror. she ran out. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?" "i didnt want you getting so close!" i said laughing. i dialed the food number and orderd some food.

MICHEAL'S POV

i decided to walk home from Amelia's house. God did i love that girl. She gave me butterflies. Maybe she felt the same? i hope so, i'd look like a fool if i asked her out and she didn't like me back. 

i soon arived at my house... it was only like, 8 houses down from her's. i knocked at the door. My mom opened it. i was a mommy's boy... i know that sounded stupid but, i can't deny it, i was and will always be. "hey mikey." she said smiling. "at amelia's?" i nodded. she knows my secret love for that girl. i smiled and walked to the kitchen. "i made pasta,but your welcome to what ever. i think i am going to go up to bed sweetie, i had a busy day." she said "alright mom." i said smiling. she worked so hard to support us. ever since my dad left for the army, she works extra hard. "hey," she said befor walking out. "i love you." she smiled. "i love you too mom." i smiled.

i woke up to my alarm blaring iron maiden. that is one good way to start your day.