The razor whizzed past him and embedded itself in the device.

Tucker smiled and grabbed it. He pulled it out, taking a chunk of the opening panel with him. The boy peeked at the wires inside and found what he was looking for. So as he held back the razor with one hand he thrust his other hand in and pushed. There was an immediate silence when the machine turned off. Tucker smirked. Jack had put the off button on the inside.

Two thuds could be heard and groans of pain.

Except the fight was still going.

Maddie took advantage of Technus' temporary shock and kicked him back. He grunted as he flew right into Jack's fist.

The man held Technus up tightly, barely controlling his rage. Maddie stomped to the ghost's face threateningly.

Technus shrunk back as she grabbed his collar and glared furiously. "And don't ever come near our son again," she hissed.

Technus smirked. "It is too late!! The halfa is no more!!" Suddenly he slipped out of Jack's strangling fingers and into a thermos.

Sam closed the cap and smiled. "As much as I'd want you to beat him up, that's not how we fight. Once they're finished, it's finished."

Kim gasped. "Danny?"

Everyone immediately zoomed towards the boy. They screeched to a halt in shock.

Danny shivered and opened bleary eyes. He shivered again and touched his skin. Something felt weird. Wrong. Something was missing.
He heard another groan and looked over.

Two feet away from him Danny shivered.

Danny gasped. "What the-"

The other Danny blinked. "What."

"Crap," someone muttered.

Two Dannys lay sprawled on the ground.

The same person yet completely different.

One blue eyed and black haired. One green eyed and white haired.

Both stared at each other in shock as if they had never seen each other before.

Suddenly Tucker and Sam sprinted towards the human Danny. They threw themselves at him. "I call the fun Danny!!"

Danny scowled and tried to shake the two friends off. "Guys! No. It's not like- ugh. Let me go. This is different!!"

The other Danny snorted. "Thankfully. I don't want a repeat of that."

"Wait." Melissa took a few steps forward. "This has happened before?!"

Both Danny's nodded.

The ghost Danny responded as human Danny was too busy convincing his friends he wasn't fun Danny. "I separated myself with my parents' ghost catcher."

Mikey gasped. "What?"

Human Danny scowled at the other. "Why'd you tell them that!"

The other shrugged with a flinch.

Human Danny sighed. "Because this ghost hunting business was taking over my life and I wanted to do something fun for once. For myself, alright? Being a superhero isn't all fun and games," he added angrily.

Everyone was quiet. They hadn't known this. They hadn't thought of how it would impact his personal life.

"Besides," human Danny shifted his weight. "I felt like I wasn't being fair to Sam and Tucker for dragging them into the mess that is my life."