Part 8

The cover is temporary.

Seriously, Astrid. How salty can you get, lmao. You're so jealous lol.

Want some fries with that salt?

Are you the ocean because you're salty AF, boi!

Ok lol I'll stop burning Astrid.

~~~~~

"Remarkable! Rubber prevents you from being electrocuted and shocked! Of course! Rubber and leather clothes!" Fishlegs comments. He's obviously flabbergasted by Amber's intelligence. No one ever thought someone could ride a Skrill without getting electrocuted. She found loopholes! Genius!

Fishlegs continued fangirling about her armored choices. Amber explained excitedly about why and her adventures, too.

Everyone else was gathered at the "Headquarters" of Dragon's Edge.

"Do you think she should join the group?" Hiccup asks.

"Well, she doesn't really stay in one place..." Heather starts. "But we can build a hut for her here, so she can crash here if she really needs to!" 

"That's a great idea!" Tuffnut and Ruffnut grin. 

Snotlout snorts, "like we need another trouble-maker." he ponders for a minute, "but sure!"

"Guys." Astrid intervines. "we just met her. We can't dump all our trust on her! We barely know her! Other than Heather, we barely know anything about her. I don't like it. Also, she's a sadist. She's-and I quote; "fucking crazy"!" 

Everyone just looked at Astrid in disbelief.

"What's your problem?" Ruffnut huffs. "Stick in the mud."

"Yeah, she didn't do anything to you, right?" Tuffnut adds.

"I-I just don't trust her." Astrid sighs.

Hiccup looks at Astrid with a look he barely gave anyone

Disappointment.

~~~~~