Chapter One

Harry threw himself back against the pillow, panting.

"Whew," Ginny said, plopping down next to his feet at the end of the bed.

"I am really out of shape," Harry breathed, propping himself up on his forearms.

"Yes you are, and it shows," Ginny gave Harry an ornery smirk as he stuck his tongue out at her.

"I don't know about you, but I need a shower," Ginny told Harry.

"Oh come on, it wasn't that bad," Harry said.

"That's because you weren't really trying," Ginny teased.

"Oh I was trying. I was giving it my best even!" Cried Harry.

"Alright then. I'm still going to shower," Ginny said.

"It's only because you practice every day with the Harpies!" Harry called after her.

"No, you just played really bad Quidditch today," Ginny giggled, shutting the door before he could get another word in.

Harry just rolled his eyes and flopped back on the bed.

Suddenly light peeked into the room again. Ginny stood there, an ornery grin on her face. She crooked a finger at Harry and motioned him inside the bathroom with her.

Harry smirked and stood up, slinking into the bathroom.

There stood Ginny, in only a bra and some panties, her hair still pulled up in a ponytail. She reached up slowly, and let down her hair, giving it a shake to allow it to cascade in flaming waves down her back and shoulders.

Harry inched closer and his fingers began to toy with the clasp on her bra, slowly unhooking each latch until the two pieces fell loosely by her side.

Ginny slowly turned around and began playing with the button and zipper on Harry's jeans as he continued to undress Ginny.

Suddenly their lips crashed down upon one another with a fiery passion. Their tongues battles passionately for dominance as the pile of clothes and undergarments on the floor grew larger.

Without breaking away from Ginny, Harry's hand fumbled blindly around for the knob for the shower. Steaming water began to pour from the faucet as the couple stepped into the shower, forgetting to even slide the glass pane shut behind them.

The bathroom filled with steam and haze, and Harry's glasses, which were thrown carelessly on the counter, began to fog and drip with condensation.

Almost twenty minutes later, Ginny stepped out of the shower, her long, skinny legs slipping out from under her as she slid on the pool of water that had accumulated during the time they had spent with the shower door open.

"Nice job," Harry laughed, stepping over Ginny who was sitting on her bare butt on the tile floor.

"Oh shut up," she muttered, grabbing a towel from the basket on the counter. They were slightly damp from all of the steam in the air, but it would serve its purpose.

"Why do I feel like I need to take a shower now, because of that shower?" Harry chuckled, extending his hand out to his wife, helping her up like she was as light as a feather.

"Hmm. I feel the same way... up for round two?" Ginny grinned mischievously.

"You're on," responded Harry.

Ginny dropped her towel and Harry turned on the faucet once again. Only this time, Ginny remember to shut the shower door.

(A/N: TADA! There's chapter one! Hope you enjoyed it, and it won't be "steamy" like this the entire time [see what I did there? ;) ] but this story will be slightly different- okay a lot different- from Bun in the Oven, which, if you haven't read, I recommend you do go read! Thank you and hope you like it so far!)