"Did I do something?" I ask averting my eyes to Taehyung who didn't say anything to me, his eyes staring out the window.

"Taehyung!" I say, poking his hand.

"DUDE! We're trying to have fun and you are ruining it! Yeah he's going fast? Shut the fuck up and grow some balls." Tae Hisses at me, turning away again ignoring my feelings.

"So you don't care about my feelings?"

Taehyung turns around and makes a sarcastic gesture.

"How many times did you ignore mine? You know that time when I told you to stop coming to my door when my cat was dying

"How many times did you ignore mine? You know that time when I told you to stop coming to my door when my cat was dying."

"I didn't know that!"

"Yeah well I tried to tell you and you didn't listen!" Taehyung snarls again, kicking my leg.

"Don't fucking kick me!" I say, slapping his face harshly, leaving a red mark on his pale face.

"Guys come on! Make up already! It's right there!" Jimin moans, beeping the car horn excitedly.

"You wanna fucking hit me again Jungkook?" Taehyung asks, getting up into my face, giving me a look I've never seen him make before.

It's as if he was mentally insane or something.

He pushes my shoulders harshly, watching my head bang against the glass.

"Stop man!"

"YOU WANNA FUCKING HIT ME AGAIN! ILL FUCKING STAB YOU! LITTLE BITCH!" Taehyung shrieks, shaking me uncontrollably, my emotions all of the place, I started to cry, not knowing what to do.

"OH JESUS! GUYS STOP IT NOW!" Jimin shouts turning around as he tries to stop the car, but it doesn't work.

"What the-" Jimin says, stuttering.

"Guys the car. THE CAR!"

"I WILL FUCKING SKIN YOU JUNGKOOK! FUCKING SKIN YOU!" Taehyung screeches in my ear again, Jimin saying things but I couldn't hear him over Taehyung threatening me and shaking me.

Suddenly the car steers and swerves, jimin panicking and shouting, Taehyung getting blasted back as the car smashes into a bus that was ahead of us.

Jimins head was against the steering wheel, blood trickling down his forehead, the horn still blaring.

Lights blinding me, blurriness all around me.

I felt my arm crushed between two seats and Taehyung...

Taehyungs...

"My... my fucking legs..."

I hear him mutter as I turn to face him softly, his face covered in blood, black bruises covered all over his face.

I could hear jimins groans come out of his mouth, just gibberish.

The glass beneath my feet stabbing at me, blood all over the windows, seats and our bodies.

Taehyung groaning as he tries to move his smashed legs.

His legs were completely paralysed.

"It's all your fucking fault. It was always your fucking fault"

Taehyung whispers, not taking his harrowing stare off of me.

HI!

Thanks for reading my second story!

This was shorter because I thought that would be a better idea!

Thanks for reading! 

<3