The Wizards Find Out

Hello!!!! please don't kill me!! I'm sorry for not updating in like for ever! but here's the next chapter! Enjoy!

-The FanGoddess

~Persea POV~

I sat at my desk as the fifth years are coming in and sitting down. I stand up once everyone is seated and walk to the front of my classroom.

"Good mornin', class! So, who would like to come up and read their paper?" I said and saw several hands shoot up. But I ignored them because I already chose some one. "Uh, Mr. Potter, why don't you come up here and read yours."

He looks up and after a second, he says, "Of course, professor." He stands up a makes his way to the front as I go sit down at my desk.

As he is reading his paper, I notice he left out a lot of information and that he said Hades is the god of death and his symbol of power is his sceptre, I wasn't even aware he had a sceptre.

Once he finishes, I stand up saying, "That was good, but you left out a bunch of stuff, also, Thanatos is the god of death, not Hades, and his symbol of power is his helm of darkness. But you still did well, now, take your seat and let's have Mr. Malfoy come up and read his paper."

Owl head literally jumped up and ran to the front and started reading his paper before I could even start walking to my desk.

"Hestia is the goddess of the hearth, home, family, and domestically, her symbol of power is her hearth and its fire, and she appears as a young girl, around 10 or 12, with brown hair and kind eyes that look like the flames of her hearth are in them. Her roman form is Vesta.

Demeter is the goddess of the harvest, agriculture, and sacred law, her symbols of power are wheat, a cornucopia, and her scythe, and she appears as a 30 year old woman wearing a simple dress of green or gold. Her roman form is Ceres.

Hera is the goddess of marriage, motherhood, childbirth, women, and family, she is also the queen of Olympus and married to Zeus, her symbols of power are the lily, lotus, diadem, throne, and wedding bands, her sacred animals are the cow and peacock, and she appears as a beautiful older woman wearing a classic Greek dress and a simple silver crown. Her roman form is Juno.

Hades is the god of the Underworld, the dead, riches, and mortality, his symbol of power is his helm of darkness, his sacred animal is Cerberus, a giant three-headed dog, and he appears as a middle age man with black hair and eyes wearing black robes sewn from the souls of the damned. His roman form is Pluto.

Poseidon is the god of the seas and oceans, earthquakes, storms, and horses, his symbol of power is his trident, his sacred animals are the horse, fish, dolphin, and bull, he appears as a middle age man with tan skin, untamable salt and pepper hair, and sea green eyes.(all the demigods put that he wears Hawaiian shirts, cargo shorts, and flip flops, but Draco couldn't say it out loud) His roman form is Neptune.

Zeus is the King of Olympus and the god of the sky, thunder, lightning, law, and order, his symbols of power is his master lightning bolt and the oak tree, his sacred animal is the eagle, and he appears as a middle age man with black hair and electric blue eyes. His roman form is Jupiter.

Athena is the goddess of wisdom,useful crafts, weaving, war, and battle strategy, her symbols of power is Aegis, and the olive tree, her sacred animal is the owl, and she appears as a young woman with brown hair and stormy grey eyes wearing Greek battle armor. Her roman form is Minerva.

Aphrodite is the goddess of love, desire, and beauty, her symbols of power are the scallop shell, mirror, myrtle(it's a flowering plant), and rose, her sacred animal is the dove, and she appears as whatever you find the most beautiful. Her roman form is Venus.