Burnt Memories

Sorry it took me so long again! I was just so hyped for Inktober(but ended up only completing three pieces...) and doing the 'tradition' or 'challenge' I made up for myself for Halloween. Not to mention that things have gotten pretty hectic...

Merry Christmas too ~🎄

So...
+-+

And I just noticed that this story of mine is #300 in fanfiction! I'm so happy...😄

It's all thanks to all of your support that I managed to get here! A big shout out to all of you out there!

-------------------------------

"Hm, interesting..."an evil smile spread out on her face after seeing the forbidden two as a new couple come together, loving each other passionately. They were both drenched wet in the cold rain.

While she was hiding behind a tree where both of them couldn't see her.

Natsu had left her curious of his sudden behaviour. It was in fact due to his strong attraction to his beloved angel maid.
His feelings were obvious and known to her despite his will to hold back and keep them hidden within him; which he had done terribly.

Who cares anyway?

They are already engaged by agreement in order to produce an heir and continue the bloodline of the royal Dragneels of Hell. Nothing can stop that unless...

Even if he forms an extremely forbidden relationship with her, his efforts will go to waste. It's already a love that could end in tragic to begin with.

'Love is hurtful...and a thing that is absolutely despised by all devils..'

'I'll just stay back and conjure up a little drama for the show I'm about to watch..' those were the sinister thoughts of the known 'Tiger Lady'.

---------------
...
"Do you think you can handle it?"

"I-I can...just don't peek."

"Really? Taking a shower at a time like this, I mean,"Natsu scratched the back of his head.

"I can do it myself,"she stated flatly, this time with a more irritated face.

"By the looks of it...I might as well follow you in.."

"I said I can handle it myself you perverted prince!!!"she push him on the cheeks forcefully away from her as her towel was held to her chest.