Savior

Yay! A new chapter.
Hope you enjoy reading!

---------------------------------------

Normal POV~

They arrived in front of a dark forest that seems haunted to Lucy when the wind blows, the bats flew out, wolves howling, and like any typical dark forests, it has a moody dark aura around it which makes her shiver.

She stood there with a scared expression on her face.
She frowned looking at Natsu, he was grinning.

"Come on, Luce, don't be scared"he gave a reassuring smile and grab her soft hands into his warm ones.

"O-okay"Lucy blushed at his action.

He then gently pulled her hand and continued walking into the forest.

Once Lucy entered the forest, she tremble at the atmosphere and environment around her.
Natsu, noticing her trembling, gave her hand a little squeeze reassuring her that it's fine.

She relaxed a little.

"We're almost there, Lucy"he said with a huge grin.
Lucy replied with a small nod.

After a few turns and walking in the dark forest, Natsu stopped at the cliff.

"This is the special place"he smiled motioning his hands to the cliff.

Lucy's eyes widened,"O-oh. Then what are gonna do here?"

"You'll see"he chuckled at her reaction.

She pouted then turned away. Her eyes widened once again once she saw Hell's kingdom. To her surprise, the scenery of Hell's kingdom from the cliff isn't that bad at all. She continued to gaze at the sky at the end of the cliff.

( info: in the afternoon, Hell's sky is painted a warm-almost-orange yellow.)

Seeing that Lucy is distracted by Hell's unknown beauty, Natsu thought of a plan to surprise her.

Quietly and sneakily, he quickly snake his arms around her waist tightly and jump off the cliff together with her.

Their hair flow up as the wind came in contact with their skin, only Lucy forming goosebumps.

"Aaaahhhhh!!! Masteeerrr!!! What are you dooiinngg?!!!"she screamed in a panicking tone as her voice trailed off with echoes.

He chuckled and grinned devilishly after hearing her scream.

He did not care about me after all...

Tears began to form in her eyes followed by a soft sob while they were falling down the cliff.

"Whaa- I don't mean to make you cry! Sorry, Lucy!"he apologized after seeing her cry. He was never really good with crying girls.

He spread his dragon-like devil wings and flew up with Lucy in his arms.

His worried onyx eyes gaze back to Lucy.

She was huffing with a hand over her chest, her heart throbbing. Ending her breathing with a sigh,
Natsu spoke up.
"A-are you okay?"he asked quietly but loud enough for her to hear.

"Y-yeah.. I think so.."she answered.

"Look Luce, I'm sorry about that. I don't mean to scare you I just-"

"It's okay"she cut him off with a gentle smile.
.
.
"Ne Natsu,"Lucy began.

"What?"

"Why are you so..kind to..me? I-i mean you're a devil and all"she murmured the last part.