Kidnapped Angel Slave in Hell

Hey guys, how are you doing during Christmas?
Well, I'm all in the holiday spirit. How about you?

Happy New Year!
-----------------------------

Lucy's POV~

Huh? Where am I? It so dark here.

I woke up only to find myself tied up in a cold,wet and cell. What happened? I thought I slept on my own bed last night.

"...an enemy who wanted your powers more than anything...".

My eyes widened as soon as I realized who put me here.

'The Demons...'

They must've kidnapped me when I'm sleeping. But what about Erza?

"Oh, you're awake huh? Princess"said a harsh voice whom I assumed is from one of the demon guards of the cells.

"Where am I ? How did I get here?!"I yelled trying to sound furious.

"Huh? Girly trying to act tough?"he spatted, each words laced with venom.

"Get me outta here! You freak!"hissed loud enough to make him cover his ears.

"Hah, as if princess" he replied saying the last part sarcastically.

"Hey, the king ordered to tie her mouth to prevent her noisy and loud screams"another guard cut in.

"Sounds fun. My pleasure,"he grinned sinisterly.

The said guard took out a long grey cloth that is seemed to be used for tying things from a drawer and headed to my cell's direction. Opening it with a key, he walked over to me and gripped me as I was struggling against his filthy hands gripping my shoulders.

Then, a few moments later he finally succeed in tying my mouth area to prevent my mouth from moving and my voice from coming out.

"Heh, that should do it"he said after tying the last tight knot of the cloth.

(A/n: the media above except imagine Lucy in a white dress or something angelic and her hair let down with a golden tiara with her wings folded and tied in the rope.)

He went out of my cell then left with the other guard leaving me alone.

What situation have I gotten myself into? I haven't even seen the world and this happened to me...
Father and my friends must've been worried sick. Damn it...I'm always a burden.

While thinking, hot tears made its way down my cheeks. After the tears, soft sobs came out muffled from the cloth. Slowly as time pass, my eyelids became heavier as my eyes are puffy with droplets of tears still streaming down. Without realizing it, I cried myself to sleep.

Someone please save me...

----------------------------------------