Alive

(??? POV)

"He's not easy to describe. There is something wrong with his appearance; something displeasing, something downright detestable. I never saw a man With that much brute strength, He Killed three of our men next to the 'Star Shining Café' he gives a strong feeling of deformity, although I couldn't specify the point."

I slammed my fist onto my throne, having it clang through this idiot, i dare to call a henchmans voice. "What is his name?!" I half yell, my grovel of a voice causing him to whimper 

"U-um, all we got was his last name..." he answered scared 

"AND THAT WAS?!" I yell "Hyde, uh Mr.Hyde," he pulled on the collar of his jacket. 'If he is Mr. Hyde,' I thought, 'I shall be Mr. Seek.' (A/N, an actual quote from Jekyll and Hyde!) 

(Hyde's POV):

'12:37am' 

I layed  in bed next to Selina/Emily, her sleeping softly, i slowly got up from the bed, trying not to awaken Selina.I walked to a nearby window with a shining moonlight, i opened the window and walked out into the black-abyss and climbed to the roof, and I couldn't help but sing.

"What is this feeling of power and brive, I've never known? I feel alive! Where does this power of derive?," i said looking at my hands

"Making me know, why I'm alive, like the night its a secret, sinister, dark, and unknown." I said beginning to jump to the next building.

"I do not know what i seek; yet, ill seek it with her!. I have a thirst that i can not deprive, never have...felt so alive!," I said continuing to jump from building to building "There is no battle I couldn't survive, feeling like this,feeling Alive!"

"Like the moon in enigma, lost in moon at night, DAMNED some heveanly stigma, but blazing with light!"

"Its the feeling of being, Edward Hyde!" I laughed evilly but stopped at the rush of steps running in an alleyway. 

"Wait, what's this?" I saw one of the goons from a few hours ago. "Ahh Its you, i thought i had lost you its faint" I said silently. "Your folly will cost you dear, my dear. You'll see, you'll never escape me, I'm here, i fear. And you will pay dear!"

I jumped down quietly behind the person breathing heavily. And that caught his attention. "Y-you." I raised my cane slowly and slammed it into the mans skull. Instantly the spirit of hell awoke in me and raged. With a transport of glee, I mauled the unresisting body, tasting delight from every blow; and it was not till weariness had begun to succeed, that I was suddenly, in the top fit of my delirium, struck through the heart by a cold thrill of terror. 

"Animals trapped behind bars at the zoo Need to run rampant and free! Predators live on the prey they pursue! This time the predator's me! Lust, like a raging desire, Fills my whole soul with it's curse! Burning with primitive fire, Berserk and perverse! Tonight I'll plunder heaven blind," i say stopping hitting the body and i run out of the alleyway. "Steal from all the gods! Tonight I'll take from all mankind, Conquer all the odds! And I feel I'll live on forever,"

"With Satan himself by my side! And I'll show the world That tonight and forever, The name to remember's The name Edward Hyde! What a feeling to be so alive! I have never seen me so alive! Such a feeling of evil inside - That's the feeling Of being Edward Hyde!" I say slipping back into the house were Selina still slept calmly.So i figure I'll give (Y/N) Jekyll his body back so I turn back into Jekyll and fading unconscious.