Drama, Romance,Bloodshed!

(This is Emily's POV)

***

"Behind you Hyde!" I shouted.

Hyde saw him then. Silent as beetles, the man scuttled toward him.

Hyde followed his movement, slipping from left and right. Under cover of the rain and fog, the man had stalked in, unseen, converging from three directions.He carried a knife. These were vermin from the dockside, deadly and cold as ice.Hyde grabbed me and put me in a honey pot position, I hold him while the man closed in. I smiled at him while I was planning to watch this man die.

The man whistled and a gang walked behind him, stopping by his side. "Heh, last chance kid, I'd take this offer.." the man spoke in his grovel-y voice.

"Run from me." He let me go. "Run fast."

I backed away, wide eyed, breathing hard. "How? How do you expect to beat them all?" That was shock in her voice and fear. I turned in a circle, looking for a weapon to help Hyde, Nothing. He knew she was no part of this. No decoy.

"More of them down that way. A baker's dozen." Hyde dropped out of the fog, Putting his trench coat on, flowing in the wind. One against that many. Long odds.

He picked a target--one in front, where his friends would see him die--and Hyde threw his body towards him, lunging his cane into his neck.The brute collapsed with a sucking, bubbling neck wound. The familiar stink of death rose in the alley. He pulled his cane out wiping its stained blood off

The thugs hesitated, sending glances back and forth, fingering blade and cudgel. Attack or retreat. It could go either way.

Then one man broke ranks and lunged for me.

I was fast as I had the rage consuming my body, turning me into Selina Jinx. My Evil Side! I bit the filthy arm that belonged to the filth on the left, and knocked a knife aside and wrenched loose. I skipped back, clutching a long shallow cut on her forearm. "Not hurt. I'm not hurt."

If this lasts long, Hyde will get killed. "Mine on the right." I threw his blade hit badly and glanced off a collar bone. Another man down. Two dead.

His last knife was in his boot. Not for throwing. This one was for killing up close.

He forced his mind to the pattern the attackers wove, trying to spot the leader. Kill the leader and the others might scatter. Hyde danced a path through the idiotic men, breaking bones with that lead-weighted cane of his.

I stayed in his shadow, using him as a shield, white-faced. I've been in street fights before.

A Chain whistled past. Igrabbed it and jerked the man off balance and drove my knife through a gap in the leather waistcoat, up under the breastbone, to the heart.

For an instant he stood locked, face to face, with the man I just killed--a thickset red-head with pale skin and vicious, gleeful, mad blue eyes. Outrage and disbelief pulsed out at him . . . and drained away. The eyes went blank.

Then the dead bastard thrashed, rolled with the knife, and took it down with him as he fell.

No time to get it back. A crowbar cracked down on Hyde's shoulder with a bright, sour, copper pain. He fell, dodged a boot, and rolled away as I took down his attacker.

"Hyde!" I screamed.

He had to get up. He was on his feet, shaking his head, trying to see through a black haze.

Under the chaos, he heard a monstrous racket of wheels on cobblestone. A Truck rounded the corner.

I slammed one of the men's skull to the floor, killing him instantly, unknowingly I left my cloak behind. I reeled straight into the path of the truck and slipped on wet cobbles. I had a split second to look up and see Giant Wheels.

Hyde launched himself toward me Too late. He knew he'd be too late.

I punched the truck, everything seemed in slow mostion as the truck flipped over and slammed onto the ground, rewarding us with a loud BOOM as that sound sliced its way through the streets. I stood up and walked towards the few remaining men."Who's next?!" I screamed, each man trembled."S-Screw this! I'm gettin' outta here!" One of the man yelled as he turned and ran. Seems faster then he seems to have ever run before. And all the rest followed him and ran away, disappearing into the night.

Hyde and I both laughed. "Yeah You better run!" Hyde yelled.

"And don't come back!" I yelled

Hyde turned to me still laughing and when we both stopped he asked. "I don't believe we've had the pleasure of meeting my dear...I'm Edward Hyde." Hyde said smiling devilishly.

"The pleasures all mine Mr.Hyde, I'm Selina. Selina Jinx." I said greeting his hand.

"Well are gonna Kiss me, Edward? Or do we just plan on staring at each other?" I ask

He does.We are kissing like crazy. Like our lives depend on it. His tongue slips inside my mouth, gentle but demanding, and it's nothing like I've ever experienced, and I suddenly understand why people describe kissing as melting because every square inch of my body dissolves into his. My fingers grip his hair, pulling him closer.

My veins throb and my heart explodes. I have never wanted anyone like this before. Ever.He pushes me backward and we're lying down, making out in front of the café With everyone watching and I don't care, I don't care about that. All I want is Hyde.The weight of his body on top of mine is extraordinary. I feel him-all of him-pressed against me, and I inhale his magnificent scent. The most delicious smell I could ever imagine. His lips taste like honey. His face has the slightest bit of stubble and it rubs my skin but I don't care, I don't care at all. He feels wonderful. His hands are everywhere, and it doesn't matter that his mouth is already on top of mine, I want him closer closer closer.

So this chapter was incredibly hard to write cause I've never written a fight scene before, or a make out scene. So in case your a bit confused.

This Text Is From Edward Hyde

This Text Is From Selina Jinx

This Text Is Authors Notes

And this is how Selina Jinx looks:

And this is how Edward Hyde Looks:

(Just Pretend The Face Is Yours)