Just A Chat With Mr.Hyde

I walked down SaintsWall road down to my house were I see cars zoom by, with their tires screeching against the road, but soon fading into the back of my ears and falling silent. "Hmm, skipping school now are we? My, my, you're a bad boy." Said a familiar voice, followed by a familiar woman. I stopped in my tracks. 

"You. You know what's going on with me, my curse.  How?" I said trembling.

Emily chuckled at my confusion and simply replied with "Hyde's caused so much pain hasn't he?  How about we talk to him?" 

My eyes widened "Are you crazy?! I can't control what he does!" I said almost yelling having a few heads turn our way but then return to what they were doing before. "Oh I'll be fine I assure you (Y/N), Hyde's seem to take quite a liking to me." She said smirking. It took a minute for me to decide before I said "Fine. Don't say I didn't warn you though." I said as I felt myself change into my nightmare. Hyde and I looked similar but he had longer hair then I did. "Hello, my dear." Hyde said coldly.

"Hello Hyde, I've been wondering something about you, well not about you per say, but the people you've caused pain to." Hyde laughed at Emily's question. Hyde stopped at a cafe and said "Lets talk of it in here." Emily slowly nodded followed by an ok as they entered the café. The place was dimly lighted but it wasn't a big concern. Hyde and Emily found a seat with stained black leather, with a table that almost had the same color as Hyde's skin tone.

As Hyde got comfortable, he answered Emily's question.

"Our society is one that reveals pain. I love it. To cut, break, to commit, to love. Pain is what fills my mind, I want to share that pain with others. If someone's house burned down, I'd laugh at the sorrow that family will now go through, hehe, if they survived. If someone's family-member died... ya'd most likely find their body in MY incinerator! "Hyde laughed a what seemed like inhuman laugh as it echoed into Emily's ear, even giving her chills.

"W-wow, even my evil sides not that evil

"W-wow, even my evil sides not that evil." Emily said as if she wasn't expecting Hyde to have done evil things. "Aw, I'll take that as a compliment my dear..." Emily cleared her throats as she asks her next question. "Well, Mr.Edward Hyde, I uh, was wondering, how were you made? As in did some science industry accidentally make you? Or some impossible resurrection?"

"I feel very strongly about putting questions; it partakes too much of the style of the day of judgment. You start a question, and it's like starting a stone. You sit quietly on the top of a hill; and away the stone goes, starting others; and presently some bland old bird ... is knocked on the head in his own back-garden and the family have to change their name. No, ma'am, I make it a rule of mine: the more it looks Suspicious, the less I answer."

Emily sighed. "Ok I can understand that, so I have just one last question; Why do you act so 'insane'?" Hyde did not like that question. "I'm NOT insane, I'm just batshit crazy!" Hyde laughed crazier then normal and slammed his palm against the table several times. This laughter definitely caught people's attention. A waitress walked over our table, she had blond hair, and wore a red uniform. "Um, sir? I'm going to need to ask you to quiet down. Your being disruptive." Hyde stopped laughing and grabbed the woman's neck tie and pulled down to face Hyde. "And if I refuse?" Hyde asked devilishly. "W-well, we'll have to ask you to leave." The waitress asked now considered about Hyde's response.

"Hey! Lett'er (let her) go ya brat! She ain't done nothin' but her job!" A muscular man who doubles my height stood from across the room he was far but the reek of alcohol stained over here. Hyde pushed on women oaway and stood up to face the man and we took a long hateful stare.

 Hyde pushed on women oaway and stood up to face the man and we took a long hateful stare

"Let's take this outside...shall we?" Hyde said cracking his knuckles. The man smiled evily and nodded "sure, I've always wanted an excuse to hit a kid..."