Prologue

"J-Jason...Arghh! You need to leave!..He's here..!" Those words barely escaped my strangled voice as I held my stomach and tried to hold back the hell trying to escape. "(Y/N) Jekyll! Whatever this --" Jason's voice was cut off by a monsterous roar emitting from me as my face grew hideous purple veins consuming my face, my teeth became razors, and as fast as a serpent, I grabbed Jason's neck...lifting into the air slowly. I inhaled sharply, 'oh the smell of FEAR is so delicious!'  I--Or HE thought to himself. Jason gasped for air as he struggled to get free from Hyde's grasp, he choked from my over-sharp nails.

"(Y/N) S-stop t-this..!" Jason staggeredly exclaimed. I felt myself instantly snap with rage " I AM NOT (Y/N)!!!! I! AM! EDWARD HYDE!! "I screamed as I slowly tightened my grip on Jason's neck hearing his neck crack brought so much pleasure to Hyde that I could hear his chilling cackle echo through my head.As I saw my once dear friends chocolate brown eyes leave as his soul did his body.

Instantly the spirit of hell awoke in me and raged. With a transport of glee, I mauled the unresisting body, tasting delight from every blow; and it was not till weariness had begun to succeed, that I was suddenly, in the top fit of my delirium, struck through the heart by a cold thrill of terror. A mist dispersed; I saw my life to be forfeit; and fled from the scene of these excesses, at once glorying and trembling, my lust of evil gratified and stimulated, my love of life screwed to the topmost peg

"Ahh, what a disappointing little brat, he held on shorter then...expected..." I breathed slowly as my rugged hair fell over my eyes, annoyed by this slight problem I slowly slid my hair back, along with my head and then sighing deeply. " Well, lets go out on an 'adventure'...Shall we...(Y/N) Jekyll?" I said as I grabbed my black lengthy trench coat, as well as a black Top hat. I put both pieces of clothing on and opened the door entering the deathly black and cold night sky. I took my first step out and slammed my door behind me, feeling the wind jerk my direction, against the door. Entering the black abyss that was the outside.  ' Oh what to do..what to do..?' I thought to myself, wondering what kind of havoc I could cause to someone... ' Oooh I know...' I thought smiling deviously I began to walk to my intended location, limping upon each step...

 (A/N): So if you have made it this far...it means you like my book, or you just skimmed through the words and found yourself here HOW RUDE >:(. Anyways if you read it and want to see more just.. ya'know just do the thing . The next page thingy person guy ma'am... 

ok...They gone yet? Yes? Ok..um where's my coffee? I ordered it 13 minutes ago! I swear I can never have faith in you guys...wha-- what do mea-- oh.... I uh, I see they're still here? Oh um...This is awkward, um...psst how do I make them leave? Just stop talking? Ok... WAIT A MINU-- Commercial Break.......