Natsu x Lucy. a love story

Lucy sat in her room writing a story. she smiled giggling a bit at the old times her and natsu had. she didn't realize what exactly her memories focused on but she didn't care. she continued writing and crossed her legs.

After a few hours she sat back and stretched then sighed. "ah! well. I think I should take a break. I'm gonna go take a shower!" she smiled. she undressed and took a towel with her. she turns on the water and steps in. she hair had grown over the years and she loved it. "hmm. I wonder if cancer could do my hair again" she was happier than ever during this time. no one is getting hurt and everything is just fine at the guild.

she then heard a crash in her room. it sounded like a window. she ran out of the bathroom not caring of she was naked or not. her papers where scatterd across the floor and the window shards were mixed in. which made it a dangerous environment for her at this moment. she looked at the creater this mess. "lucyyy...." a demonic voice said. the stranger looked up and Lucy blushed so red it was a different color. "NATSU !" natsu looked at her with a stupid grin and chuckled "I'm back!"

"I see that" she giggled.  natsu had gone on a solo mission for a few days. for some reason he came to see her first.  and it made her happy."so. what's with the entrance "

"oh. happy went to report to the giuld and didn't feel like dropping me off properly" he pouted. "but more importantly, why are you naked?"

"what are you talk-" Lucy looked down and exploded with multiple red colors"aahh!" she coverd her self with covers and natsu chuckled"why do you hide your self. I've already seen so much of you "

"that doesn't change the fact that you dont need to see it the whole time!" natsu chuckled again and began to climb on top of her "maybe that's what you think. but I want to see more of you Lucy.  because, I love you"Lucy blushed more with a smile "really?"

"really^^" he smiled. Lucy hugged him tightly. they fell over and Lucy tears up "I loved you too. I love you so much!" she crys into his chest. natsu hugged her by her waist and smiled"good"

a breeze blew through and a paper flew out of the window. it had the writing ... the story of a wizard and a dragon. a love story...