Chapter 17- Before you die, you see 'The Ring'

Start from the beginning

     "When is Madison gonna get here?" I asked to break the silence. "Around 7-ish" Alli told me. I nodded. "So what do you wanna do till then?" Sam asked. "We should sing karaoke!" Alli exclaimed and sat up straighter. "OMG WE SHOULD!" I yelled. Alli hopped off the sofa and plugged the karaoke machine into the t.v. and threw me a mic, and held the other in her hand. "What should we sing?" I asked her. "I don't know but we better sing one of Cody's songs!!!" Cody said in a high pitched voice trying to sound like Alli. Alli and I looked at each other and started cracking up. "Lets do 'Want You Back' by Cher Lloyd." Alli suggested. "I love that song." I told her.

Hey, boy you never had much game

So I needed to upgrade

So I went and walked away-way-way

Now I seen you been hanging outW

ith that other girl in town

Looking like a pair of clowns-clowns-clowns

Remember all the things that you and I did first

And now you're doing them with her

Remember all the things that you and I did first

You got me got me like this

And now you're taking her to every restaurant

And everywhere we went, come on!

And now you're taking her to every restaurant

You got me got me like this

     Alli and I got lost in the lyrics. We kept laughing at the other persons mistakes. I could tell Alli was starting to get out of breath, because she was falling behind. I don't blame her, I was too. It didn't help that Sam and Cody kept making funny comments so we were laughing even more.

Does tis sound like a helicopter

Brrrrrrrrrrrr

     Alli and I finished together. After those two lines we collapsed onto the ground and just stared at the fan on the celling. I closed my eyes for a long time. When I opened them I was staring into someone else's eyes. I was about to scream when I noticed it was Cody. I took a deep breath. "Damn it Cody, you scared me." I muttered. He still didn't move. I only now noticed his face was the opposite direction from mine. "Really?" Cody asked in a retarded voice. "Haha." I gave him a blank expression. "Your so retarded." I told him. "You know you love my retard ways though!" He smiled and winked. I rolled my eyes. Cody finally stood up and helped me up. We sat in the same chair again but I sat next to him this time.

     "I never knew how good of a singer you are, Sophia," Sam said. "Yeah, you are really good Babe." Cody agreed. "HA, told you!" Alli smirked. "What do you mean?" Cody asked her. "A while ago Sophia and I were in the hot tub and we were singing along to Nicki Minaj's 'Marilyn Monroe' and I told her she was good and she denied it." Alli rolled her eyes as she said it. "You ARE really good Sophie." Cody looked at me as he said it. I blushed.

      "Oh, I see how it is, your NEW friends can call you Sophie, but your OLD friends can't? I'm hurt" Sam said a couple hours later, Madison bailed, it was now 9:30pm. He was holding a hand at his chest and fake crying. I rolled my eyes and flipped him the bird. "Wow, I love you to Sophia." Sam said flatly. I had my eyes closed and my head leaning on Cody's shoulder and repeated the same process, without rolling my eyes.

"Oh, again? I see how it i-"

"Shut. Up." I demanded.

"What's up her pants?" I heard him whisper to Alli.

     I opened my eyes. "What's up her pants? Really Sam? What's up her pants? Maybe 'Whats up my pants' is the fact that, my piratically sister's best friend hates me. Maybe 'whats up my pants' is the fact my father is dead. Maybe 'whats up my pants' is the fact millions of girls want my boyfriend. Maybe 'whats up my pants' is maybe I get a little home sick some times. Maybe 'whats up my pants' is I think it's my fault for my father's death. Maybe 'whats up my pants' is that I'm running on 3 hours of sleep. Maybe those are only a few of the things 'up my pants." I told him. I was so pissed off right then, I was shaking.

    "Why didn't you ever tell me those things were bothering you Angel?" Cody asked, looking at me concerned. I eyes were now glassy. "Because I knew how stressed you were about the tour, and I didn't wanna stress you out even more." I told him with a few stray tears running down my face. I glanced over at Alli to see her angrily whispering to Sam. "Angel, NONE of your problems will EVER stress me out. Remember that. OK?" I nodded and he kissed the tip of my nose and then wiped the tears away. He put his arm around me and held me close. I put my arm around him and leaned my head on his shoulder and fell into a peace full, dreamless, sleep.

*So, you got to meet another one of Sophia's friends. You will be meeting a lot more soon. Like I said in the message I sent out. Sorry for the wait, I had to completely re-write this. And I would like to thank @SkyGirl143, she has been amazing in helping me write my story, and check out her Cody Simpson fan-fic Our Favorite Mistake.*