Chapter 17- Before you die, you see 'The Ring'

Start from the beginning

Me: um Wow. awks -.-

Sam: Oh yeah, Lulu broke up with me.....

Me: WHAT?!?!?! When? Why?

Sam: Idk. We were fine one day, the next she broke up with me.

Me: I'm soo sorry to hear that :(

Me: Do you wanna come over tonight and hang out with me, Alli, Cody and Madison?

Sam: sure, even though I have no clue who those people are! XP

Me: OK, we will pick you up around 4. Ight?

Sam: Works for me, gotta go!

     I decided not to text him back. "We are gonna pick him up around four. Is that OK?" I asked Cody. "Yeah." He replied. "You know what you should do sometime?" I asked Cody. "You should teach me how to surf." I replied. "Are you sure you wanna go back into the ocean?" Cody asked me looking confused. "Yeah, besides YOLO!" I giggled. "Very VERY true" Cody stated. "How about I teach you over the weekend?" He told me. "OK! Wait, It's Sunday, you want me to wait a week?" I whined. He laughed. "We'll find a time." He said and walked out the door. Cody's been acting strange lately, first the studio, then that talk with his mom and dad, now walking out of my room in the middle of a conversation, that's Weird.

                                   3:05pm

    "Start to get ready, we are leaving to pick Sam up soon." Cody said as he walked past my door. Did I do something wrong? He's been like avoiding me for the past few hours. "OK." I replied. I put on a grey tank top and pastel orange skirt with my silver Pastrys. I walked into Alli's room. "Heyy." I chirped. "Oh, Hi." Alli finally said after looking up at her phone, then looked back down. I sighed. "What?" She asked, not bothering to look up. "Why are you and Cody acting like this?" I asked her. She continued to read her phone. "Like what?" She replied. "I don't know! Cody's like avoiding me, and you seem annoyed that I'm here." I exclaimed. "Huh, I'm glad you finally caught on." She snorted, still mesmerized by her phone. Not again. "Alli what are you talking about?" I asked her. "Oh, I don't know, take a reality check B*tch." She snapped. I could feel my face begin to heaten. I started blinking back tears. I turned and walked out and into my room and slammed the door.

     "I'm ready!" Angie yelled. It was now 3:30. I opened my door and ran down stairs. I gave Angie the directions and went out front and hopped into the front seat of the car. "Why aren't you sitting in the back with me?" Cody asked as he opened the rear passenger door. I shrugged, "I don't know, just wanted to sit in the front." I replied. Alli sat next to Cody in the car. Angie walked out the door and got into the car. A few minutes later we pulled up out front of Sam's house. I texted him telling him we were here. As soon as his front door opened I jumped out of the car and yelled "SAM!" as I ran over to him. He was about 6 feet from his front door when I reached him. I threw my arms around him and hugged him. "I missed you." I told him. "I missed you too." He replied, still hugging. "OK, Lets go back to the car." He nodded and took my hand in his. Cody moved to the front and sat next to his mom on the way home. I sat in the middle, Alli on my right and Sam on my left, we talked, and laughed the whole way home.

     "Damn, is that one house?" Sam asked as we drove through the gate to the Simpsons' house. "That's what I thought the first time I saw it too!" I replied to him. Angie just chuckled to her self. She stopped the car. We all got out and walked into the living room. I was about to sit down on the sofa next to Sam when Cody grabbed my arm and pulled me onto his lap on the chair. "OK then, I guess I'm sitting on Cody's lap." I giggled to my self. Alli moved pretty close to Sam on the sofa. Sam looked kinda creeped out. I laughed to myself.