E4 - I'VE WAITED FOR THIS FOR SO LONG!!

Travis

I pull up to my place and basically lose my mind. What the dang hell has that woman done to my front yard? The grass is cut and the weeds are gone. I mean that's good, but Lacey put chairs on my porch. With pillows.

Dang. It doesn't even look like a dude lives here now! I was perfectly happy with the camping chairs I kept on the porch. Now I have cushions. Curb appeal wasn't on my to-do list, but apparently it was on Lacey's

"Is this what the emergency text was all about?" I call out as I walk up to the door. "Lacey? What's going on?"

I open the door and-

"SURPRISE!!"

A gang of people are inside my house shouting at me. I stumble back, not expecting that, obviously, and catch myself on the door jam.

"What the...?"

"Baby! Congratulations!" Lacey throws her arms around me and kisses my cheek. "I'm so happy for you!"

"Well, yeah thanks. The front porch looks great, babe." I mean, it's no reason for a party, but I don't want to disappoint my girl with a crap attitude.

"Haha, no! Didn't you notice?" She asks. I look at her questioningly. "Look!" She takes my face in her hands and turns my attention to the back wall.

Hanging there, right on my damn living room wall, is a plaque. I take a step closer, not believing what I'm seeing to be honest. My mouth drops open, and I step a little closer, making sure I'm reading the thing right.
I've been so busy I hadn't been paying any attention to my stats, so the plaque is a huge surprise.

"When...how...?"

Mac and Joe are standing in front of me, with Luc and Sophie on the side. The corner of my eye catches a few other guys who've worked with me, a few other friends as well. But it's the words on the plaque that has me speechless: One million subscribers. I have one freaking million subscribers to my Camping With Travis channel. I can't believe it!

"It's been a while, babe! I knew you hadn't been watching your numbers when you never mentioned it. So Luc and I have been keeping our eye out for the delivery, wanting to surprise you. Looks like we did." Lacey gives a fist bump to Luc, who has a smug ass look on his face.

"How long have you been planning this?" I return my focus to Lacey.

"Since you hit one million. And I figured the porch would throw you off." She winks.

"I did notice." I cough. "Thanks for doing that."

Lacey gives me a look that says, yeah right, then turns her focus to Luc.

"Where's Soph?"

"In the kitchen, getting the cake ready?"

"Cake?" I ask, mouth already watering. I'd endure any level of awkward party situation if cake was involved. And apparently it is.

Lacey laughs, "At least that made you happy! I hope you like carrot cake."

What? No I don't. Who the heck gets carrot cake for a surprise party?

"Got ya!" Lacey laughs, "It's chocolate."

"Dang, don't mess with a man and his cake! That's just mean."

She puts her arms around me, kissing me chastely while the group of people she invited mills about. I sneak a more passionate kiss in, noticing that no one's looking. Lacey gives a little squeal, most likely causing everyone to glance at us.

"Travis!" She smacks my shoulder in protest.

"Get used to it, Lace. I plan to kiss you for a long time, just like that. Maybe even when I've lost all my teeth." I wink at her. The thought of growing old with someone never crossed my mind until recently. I just can't imagine my life without this amazing girl.

Her eyes mist, a little moisture pooling under her lashes. "There's nothing more I could ask for."

"Someday, we'll make that happen. But today, I'm just glad you gave this outdoor boy a chance and showed me the real Lacey Mitchell."

"And I'm so happy you didn't give up on this glamor girl, and gave my glamping a chance."

I'm one lucky man. She's one gorgeous girl. I lean down to whisper in her ear.

"Let's cut the cake."

Lacey gives me a sultry expression, a little smirk playing on her lips. "Whatever makes you smile, baby."

Then we both laugh as she pulls me with her into the kitchen. The camping life is good, but life with Lacey is better.

Dang! I think I just came up with our next YouTube adventure!

Life With Lacey...

^^^^^
The End. Awww, maybe a sequel is in the works?? Who knows, if I'm inspired it could happen.

Thanks for the voting love!! One more Clickbait and then...finished. 💋⛺️

 💋⛺️