Chapter Twenty-Five

---

Chapter Twenty-Five

----

/Eva’s POV/

(Now Thursday, the day before the boys get back)

I woke up happily, excited for tomorrow when the boys get back. I jumped out of the covers and walked into the kitchen to see Angel and Meaghan in the kitchen messing around.

“Hi guys! How are you this fine morning?” I said jumping around.

“I am good… What is wrong with you??” Angel asked curiously, making me laugh.

“I am just excited for tomorrow! As should you both…” I said excitedly, wiggling my eyebrows suggestively at them.

“Oh god don’t mention it, I might throw up…” Meaghan said nervously making me laugh.

“It will be great! You already know he likes you, just be yourself.” I said reassuringly, making her smile.

“We still need to decide what to wear…” Angel muttered and Meaghan’s eyes lit up.

“We should go shopping today! It would make the time go faster and we could find something to wear!” She said, jumping around happily.

“Yeah that would be awesome! How about we get the other two up, get changed and go out and have breakfast before we start?” I asked, already walking out of the room.

“Okay, we will get ready now!” I heard Angel yell as I reached the lounge room. I looked at April and Luna, who were sleeping on the floor. Angel, Meaghan and I had called the couches so they had to sleep there.

“April, Luna…. Get up we are going shopping!” I said happily. Luna rolled over and groaned something inaudible while April didn’t even move.

“Well if you don’t come shopping you won’t get anything pretty to wear when we pick up the boys tomorrow….” I said cheekily and laughed as they jumped up, getting excited that the boys would be back tomorrow.

I walked into my room and grabbed a pair of ripped legging and a random t-shirt before walking into the bathroom. I had a quick shower before jumping out and putting on my clothes, leaving it to air dry. I then put on light make up, just so I don’t look too pale before I looked in the mirror to see what I looked like. I laughed when I realised the shirt I had grabbed was one of Louis’ t-shirts that I had stolen. I just shrugged, not bothering to change it before walking back out to the lounge room and finding a pair of black slip on shoes and slipping them on. I then jumped onto the couch and watched TV as I brushed the knots out of my hair and waited for the girls.

After around ten minutes all of the girls had finished getting changed and we walked out to the car, April in the driver’s seat, Luna in the passenger’s seat and the rest of us in the back. The whole way there, we listened to the Up All Night album that we had decided to buy from our work the day before.

Once we arrived at the shopping centre we walked in and looked at all of the small cafés before choosing a random one and sitting down out the front. After chatting for a while, a waitress walked over.

“Hi, are you ready to order?” She asked with a forced smile on her face.

“Yes please, could I have the bacon and egg wrap and a hot chocolate?” I asked, before looking over at Luna. Luna ordered a stack of pancakes and an iced chocolate, Angel getting the same while Meaghan got scrambled eggs and toast with an orange juice and April got the same. After we ordered the waitress just stood there looking at me, making me shift uncomfortably.