I give a long sigh, a very long sigh, before I finally give in.

“Fine, we’ll do it.” she squeals with excitement and claps her hands together.

She sits me down and she puts a cover up on the big mirror in front of me so I won't look at the color she will pick. After countless hours of coloring and washing and curling she finally removes the cover over the mirror and I am astonished by what I see.

“Oh my.” I say while playing through it.

“You like it right?” my hairdresser says with a hesitant smile.

“Yes I..I..I, I love it!”

After taking what seems like 2 hours of myself in the mirror I finally go to my dressing room and change into my first outfit for the shoot. It is a black bra type crop top and it’s really cute. And with that is a plain short skirt.

I can't imagine how I would look with red hair in this outfit.

My hair now just looks more mature and makes me feel adultish. It’s a light brown, and dark at the roots. The shoes I have are some black red bottoms. I take a look in the long mirror by my door and I am pleased with my new look. This is what sexy is but can I pull it off? I leave my dressing room and walk over to the area where the shooting will be. I get really nervous and suddenly remember my revealing outfit when I see the photographer. He is tall and really cute. He turns to face me and his eyes widen and he smiles really wide, a bit too wide for me, but I guess his eyes almost popping out of his head tells me I must look really good.

“Wow! You dont look like the girl they sent me face shots for!” he’s got a faint accent, British? Australian?

I think he is referring to my hair or is it all this makeup on my face?

“Umm thanks, I guess?” I say with a small smile.

“Well,” he says after a minute or two, “are you ready to shoot?”  

“Yes I am ready.” I say nervously. I try to add a smile but it probably looks like I’m constipated.

….

After a long 4 hour shoot, it ends up with me getting a 5 page shoot and a beautiful cover.

Once I am done looking at my accomplishment the photographer walks up to me just as I am walking away to go change

“Do you wanna hang sometime?”

“Me? Uh, I um, I don't know…” I’ve never heard that sentence before. Never thought I would.

“Well if you ever make up your mind you can call or text me.” he says with a wink and a sly grin. Mr. Photographer grabs a piece of paper and a pen he already had in his packet. Before I can say anything he says

“Oh yeah, my name’s Ashton by the way.” I lean my head over to watch him walk out of the building. What was that about? Why does he want to go out with me? Should I call him or should I forget about it? I want to call him. But should I?

….

Harrys P.O.V

“Just go ahead and text her man!” my friends Zayn and Liam have been trying to get me to call her for the last half hour.

“Its not that easy guys. I never felt this way about a girl before and I am really afraid of rejection with her.” I repeat for the thousandth time.

“Awwww, man I know this girl is going to be the man in this relationship!” Liam says while Zayn and him laugh.

“Hahaha” I say sarcastically, I add a “Shut the fuck up.” for good measures.

“Dont let it get to your head, Styles! She is just one girl you wanna get off with. You’ll probably get over this and go fuck some other model you will meet at your next shoot. Zayn and Liam share another laugh and it really is pissing me off.

“You guys don’t get it do you? I really like this girl and this has never happened before with any girl so you two can shut the hell up and leave if you're not going to support me through this.”

The bartender at this bar that’s too high rolls her eyes and walks away before I can say anything to her. While Zayn and Liam tell jokes about the man arguing with his boyfriend I see a familiar face but I don’t know where from.

“Is that Ariana?” I ask Liam and Zayn. They aren't paying attention to me so I roll my eyes and step off the stool to walk over to her.

On the outside I probably look like a cocky little fuckface in my Rolling Stones tshirt, black Converses, and of course, my black skinny jeans, but on the inside I feel like a little kid on a rollercoaster after eating too many corn dogs. I feel like throwing up. Once she notice me she is on her feet walking to me.

“Hey don't I know you?” she says with a smile. Man that smile is so beautiful and her teeth are so clean and white. Her lips are plump and pink and she’s the most beautiful girl I’ve seen since my mom died. Her hair’s not red anymore, it’s like a sand color, a good sand color though. Don't get me started about that outfit.

“Hello? Come back to earth!” she says with a small giggle. I look down and smile.

“Harry right?” I feel like a 5th grader that just got asked out by his crush he’s had since 2nd grade. The good kind of butterflies fill my stomach and I try to play it off.

She remembered my name, she remembered me.

I wonder if she thinks about me as much as I think about her.

“Yeah,” I smile, “Ariana, is it?”

....

Author's Note (:

Thank you guys so much for all your support and reads. Sorry we haven't updated in about a week, but we will do a double update later today. We wanted to make up for. We're almost at 100 reads!!! Please continue to vote, share, comment, and stay active! You can follow our only official Instagram account @learningtolovefanfic and email us at learningtolovefanfic@gmail.com. Don't be afraid to ask questions and feedback is greatly appreciated. We love you guys so much, we just want to give a massive thanks to everyone who's supported us in any way. Hope you enjoyed this chapter .xx