vi. EMERGENCY AMPUTATION

Start from the beginning

Shutting the door, Derek turned to Scott, "I need you to find out what bullet they used." Derek said in a hushed tone.

"How the hell am I supposed to do that?" Scott asked in disbelief that Derek had asked him to do something.

"Cause she's an Argent. She's with them." Derek relented.

Argent? She? I guess I'm not as filled in as I thought. Violet thought.

"Why should I help you?" Scott inquired.

"Because you need me." Derek stated.

Scott huffed before sighing in defeat, "Fine, I'll try."

Stiles hopped into the drivers seat and Scott started off toward his bike. "I hate you so much for this!" Stiles called out the window as he started up the jeep and drove off. Where? He had no clue.

✦✧✦

After parking somewhere between the McCall's house and Stiles' house, Stiles decided it was about time to call Scott and ask what to do next. Derek was starting to reek and both Violet and Stiles knew one another were not patient enough to deal with that for long.

"Voice mail, damn it!" Stiles cursed under his breath. He typed a quick message before getting on the road again. At this time, Derek decided to take off his jacket, "hey! Try not to bleed out on my seats, okay? We're almost there."

"Almost where?" Both Derek and Violet asked.

"The Hale house. Derek, your house. Where else would I take you?" Stiles asked as if it were obvious.

"Not to my house! Not when I can't protect myself!" Derek exclaimed.

Filled to the brim with anger, Stiles parked the car again. "What happens if Scott can't find your little magic bullet? Huh? Are you dying?"

"Not yet." The werewolf replied calmly. "I have a last resort." He said, as if out of breath. It made Violet crinkle her face into a confused expression.

"What do you mean?!" Stiles asked. "What last resort?!"

Derek pulled up his sleeve as an answer. Revealing a nauseating wound on his arm that made it easy to tell that the werewolf had been shot.

"Oh my god. What is that?" Violet asked, as much as she couldn't look away, she wanted to. It was like a car wreck.

"You know what? I think you should probably just get out." Stiles said, wishing he could end their problem right then and there.

"Start the car." Derek demanded. "Now."

"I don't think you should be barking orders with the way you look, okay? In fact, I think if I wanted to, I think I could probably drag your little werewolf ass out into the middle of the road and leave you for dead." The spastic boy defended himself.

"Start the car. Or I'm gonna rip your throat. With my teeth."

Stiles stared at Derek in agony before starting up the Jeep again and driving off.

✦✧✦

After circling around Beacon Hills until the sun was just beginning to set, Stiles decided to text Scott again. With no response, Stiles was getting antsy and Violet wanted to go home.