Making Deals with the Devil

Kates p/v:

Me and the boys are going to a case in the next state over so we gather our bags and head out early that morning. "Kate can you drive while I sleep for a couple hours" Dean had asked rubbing his sleepy eyes with his free hand. "yeah ill drive you get some rest " I say as he pulls over and we switch places, I drive till day break and I pull into a gas'n'sip  and fill the car up while the boys get out and stretch their legs. "Kate how long I been out" Dean asks walking to the back of the car "you fell asleep at 3 and its 12 " his eyes grew wide "I slept for 9 hours, Kate why didnt you wake me up " he says sitting on the trunk with me "you needed the sleep" I reply taking the pump out of the car and put it back on the stand and srewing the gas cap on. "Im driving" dean says walking to the front of the car and opening the drivers side door, I wasnt going to argue with him I was slightly getting on the sleepy side so i stole his sunglasses and slumpped in the front seat waiting for Sam to get back with coffee. I fell asleep soon after he walked out of the front door of the gas station.

Dean's p/v:

Kate had my sunglasses on and she was wrapped up in her flannel shirt and her leather jacket she actually looked like she wasnt a soldier for once she finally looked like she was a normal everyday person. I could hear her faint light snores while she slept, I felt a smile creep on my face as she slept while Sam stood at the door handing me my coffee and he soon saw the sight that brought a smile to my face and he softly smiled. We had drove for two hours then suddenly Kate bolted up sweating bullets and startled me and Sam. The car swerved but I quickly took control over the car and pulled over, you could tell se had a nightmare I quiclky got over to her in the seat and hugged her and I reashered her that she was okay and she was back home. I could see fear in sammy's eyes as he has never seen our older sister act like that before.

Kate's p/v:
The boys have been keeping a close eye on me "your ok ,your home" dean said rubbing my back and I just hug him not saying a word. We get our suits on and our fake badges and head out . We interview the family and they say it smelt strongly of sulfur me and dean share a look and have a quick conversation with our eyes and swiftly nod . Sam was left in the dust as me and Dean told him to get in the car. We drove to the motel and hit the books as soon as we got through the door. The boy got hungry and I went to get them food. When I came back my heart tied into a knot the room was trashed and it reeked of Sulfur. I was I was fixing to turn around but I was soon consumed by black.

Soon after

I was jolted awake by hearing the boys in pain. I saw Sam and Dean with cuts running along their faces and arms their shirts torn.  Their hands bound to the chair "Crowley" Sam says panting and then looks at me wide eyed "Kate" Dean mutters. I try to get to them when a demon came  in the room with an Angel blade twirl it through his fingers and walks over to me "let's have a little fun princess " the demon said with a sly smirk "bring it sweetheart" I reply with a small laugh. The demon slices my arm I groan in pain as I look up the boys are tugging at their ropes I shoot a small smile at them and the demon. He then moves to the boys as Crowley enters the room and I am pulling on the ropes with all my strength " hello darling " Crowley says with a smirk. "What do you want Crowley " I spat " I want to make a deal " Crowley said now in front of me "go to hell " I said "love I wouldn't be so rude now just hear me out" he said with his hands in his pockets "what is the deal that seems so good " I ask. "Well I let your brothers live and it won't cost you your soul but it does come with a price " Crowley states " Kate no " Sam and Dean plead with mouths lightly dripping blood I look at them then back to Crowley "what will it cost" I ask "no" dean pleads but Crowley replies with a smile " it costs you becoming a demon darling " I look at the boys as I am untied " I'm sorry boys " I say and kiss the demon in front of me hard he pulls away "the deal is sealed and I am a man of my word" then I feel myself changing and I drop to the ground feeling my emotion slowly fade but my emotions for the boys stay as I look at them while they are quickly healed. 

Dean's p/v: 

"no" I say looking at her with pleading eyes and start to pull at the restraints as she walks over to Crowley "I'm sorry boys " she said and kissed the demon just then my heart dropped as the demon looked at her " the deal is sealed and I am a man of my word" he said and he snapped his fingers Kate dropped to the ground with a pained look she looked up at me and Sam as we were instantly healed and her eyes filled with black and then all the demons and Crowley left leaving us tied up and Kate slowly got up she looked back at us and her eyes had gone back to normal and she was crying. She slowly made her way over and untied Sam and then me.

Kate's p/v: 

The boys looked at me with tear filled eyes "Kate why would you do that " Dean said walking to me and put a hand on my shoulder, but I quickly wrap my arms around him and hug him." I'm sorry boys but I couldn't let you die " I replied pulling away from the hug. "Kate your crying " Sam said in confusion "but how" he asked "I lost all emotion to everything but you boys and bobby" I said bowing my head in shame "Just kill me boys the cure wont work this time " I say looking up at my heartbroken brothers " how do you know " Dean asked with anger " while I sealed the deal Crowley told me that it wouldn't work and there was no getting out of this " Dean and Sam tense as I walk by and out of the warehouse. I was getting on my bike about to leave when I heard the boys rushing out to me "Kate don't leave us please" the boys say running out. I turn to them "meet me at bobby's we need to break the news to him so I can get my ass kicked and get it over with" I say they start to get in the impala and drive to bobby's with me beside them as it was a 4 lane road. I could feel Sam's gaze on me the whole time as we reached bobby's. We soon got to Bobby's and I got off my bike while the impala came to a stop beside me when Bobby walked outside he was angry I could tell as his face was red and I knew Dean had called him and filled him in on the situation. He picked me up by my collar of my shirt and jacket and slammed me into the impala while the boys just stared at him in disbelief " I SHOULD THROTTLE YOU" Bobby yelled " Bobby I couldn't let them bleed out on the floor" I say with tears stinging my eyes Bobby looked confused "you don't have emotions why are you crying " he snapped " I lost all emotion but the ones for my family and friends still remain" I say with him letting my collar go and backing up. Bobby looked at me with guilt in his eyes and we went in for a beer I went into the library and was stuck in another devils trap " guys" I say turning to them while they are in the kitchen Sam snaps and starts throwing books and empty beer bottles at me "SAM!!!!" I hear Dean yell I bolt out of the Devils Trap and run out the door running into the scrap yard. I hear Dean run out after me while Bobby deals with Sam "KATE " Dean yells after me 12 yards away all of a sudden I feel my eyes flash black "STOP" I yell and put my hands beside my body like a airplane and all the glass shatters in the car windows making Dean stop as he sees me look at him my eyes slowly turn back to their emerald green color and he runs to me and engulfs me into a hug "I thought you had left me again " those words crushed my heart and I walked back to the house with him side hugging me. "Sammy" I say and my voice cracked Sam turned around to look at me I was a total mess. "WE JUST CURED YOU AND NOW YOUR  A DEMON AGAIN KATE AND YOU THINK WE ARE GOING TO BE OK WITH THAT" Sam yelled and threw a beer bottle at my head and I stopped it before it could hit me by catching it mid air. I knew Sam was drunk when he threw it his eyes widened when I caught it "OH AND I FROGOT YOU ARE JI JO TO " I drop the bottle and walk to him and punch him square  in the jaw and no one stopped me because they knew he deserved it. He stumbled backwards with his hand on his jaw and I stormed out of the room going to my room I shared with Dean because he didn't sleep much without sharing a room with someone. 

The Older Sisterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें