I cradle her face in my hands, slipping in my tongue and deepening the kiss.

I rake my hands through her hair and she pushes the back of my head towards her face, kissing me passionately.

God, I've wanted to kiss her for such a long time.

We pull away from each other after a couple of minutes and Taylor looks at me, blinking as if she can't believe what just happened.

I lick my lips, looking at her as I stroke her cheek. "I'm glad you're okay," I say and Taylor wraps her arms around me, hugging me

"Do you hate me?" she asks into my neck.

"No," I answer with a chuckle as I run my hands through her hair. "If anything, I love you even more."

Taylor pulls and looks up at me, raising her eyebrows. "That makes no sense to me, Abe," she says and I laugh, stroking her cheek.

I roll my eyes playfully. "Well it does to me, so shut up," I say and Taylor hits me playfully. I sigh and place my hands on her hips. "I don't know how to explain it to you though."

Taylor nods and walks towards the couch, sitting down with a long and tired sigh. "God, I'm tired," she says, placing a hand on her stomach and smiling down at the little bump.

I walk over to her and sit down beside her, lifting up her top to expose her little bump. I lean forward and place a kiss on it before rubbing circles on her stomach. "So where did you go, anyway?" I want to know.

Taylor shifts around. "You honestly want to know?" she asks. I nod. "You promise you won't get mad?"

I suck in my breath and raise my eyebrows. "Depends on what it is," I say slowly and Taylor makes a face. I roll my eyes. "Okay, fine, I promise."

Taylor smiles and shifts around again. "Well," she starts to say. "I was going to the bank, but Hyghly and Hawk found me."

I feel my hands clenching and my whole body tensing up at the mention of the names.

Those assholes were near Taylor and my fucking child. God knows what they could've done to them.

"They made me get in a car and said that they wanted to talk," Taylor carries on. "Hyghly asked me if you were alive and I said yes and then he just talked shit about how he knew you'd be and that he didn't stab you that deep."

I roll my eyes, my whole body becoming heated.

"Anyway," Taylor says with a dismissive wave of her hand. "They said that they're going to basically hold me hostage for the whole day until you pay them back and if you didn't pay them back by the end of the day, then they'd hurt me."

I frown, my eyebrows furrowing. "So how did you get away?" I want to know.

Taylor bites her lip. "Okay, well, this is the part I don't want you to get mad at me for," she says before pausing for a long time.

"What?"

"I took out a loan from the bank and gave them the money," she squeaks, slumping into her seat.

"You did what?" I breathe. "You fucking paid them off?! What the fuck, Taylor!"

"Well, they're gone now!" Taylor protests. "They said they'd leave you alone!"

I get up angrily, raking a hand through my hair and huffing. "Taylor," I groan. "Why would you . . .?"

Taylor gets up and grabs my hands, squeezing lightly. "I wanted to," she tells me. "Like I said before, I love you, Abel. I'd hate for them to do anything else to you." She grabs my hands and places them on her stomach. "Especially now that we have this little boy or girl to look out for."

I sigh heavily, rubbing her stomach a little before wrapping my arms around her and placing a kiss on her forehead. "I'm going to pay you back every single penny," I tell her against her forehead.

Taylor huffs a little. "You don't have to," she says, pulling away and looking up at me. "But you can pay me back by being there every step of the way of this pregnancy."

I smile at her. "I wouldn't miss it for the world," I say and she grins. I look at her, eyebrows furrowed. "So Hyghly and Hawk let you go, just like that?" I question.

Taylor nods and shrugs. "Yeah," she says, chuckling. "I pulled the pregnancy card. Apparently they have a weakness for a pregnant woman."

I shoot Taylor an annoyed look. I want to shout at her but I bite my tongue, stopping myself.

"You okay?" Taylor asks.

I shake my head. "You could've at least woke me up before you left, instead of letting me wake up, all panicked and shit" I begin to rant. "Do you know all the things that went through my mind? I can't believe you'd actually put yourself in danger like that -"

I'm cut off by the feeling of Taylor pressing her lips against mine and immediately cup her face, kissing her back.

After a couple of minutes, she pulls away, biting down at her lip. "That was one way of shutting you up," she says, licking her lips.

"I'm still not done with this," I warn and Taylor rolls her eyes playfully. "Come here." I pull her towards me, kissing her again.

Taylor laughs against my lips, kissing me back and wrapping her arms around my neck. She sighs into my mouth. "I haven't got a clue what I'm doing right now," she says against my lips.

"Kissing me," I say, pulling away for a couple of seconds before connecting our lips again.

"I know, but I'm still mad at you, Abel." Taylor brushes her fingers against the back of my neck.

I pull away from her and rest my forehead against hers, breathing heavily. I lick my lips. "And I'm mad at you," I tell her, causing her to giggle. I lift her chin up with my finger, making her look me in the eye. "But I'm willing to let that go if you give us another chance."

Taylor sighs and studies my face silently. She rolls her eyes, smiling. "Okay," she says after a long time. She narrows her eyes. "Don't make me regret this, Abel."

"I won't, baby mama."

Taylor runs her hand up and down my cheek. "Ugh, I really wanted you to work hard and earn my trust and all that shit," she groans. "But whatever."

"I'll do it along the way," I say before pulling her into a hug and kissing the top of her head.