twenty one

Taylor

Abel picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist, not breaking the kiss.

I press my body into his as he places me on top of the island counter.

Abel starts to kiss at every inch of skin he can find, sucking and biting on particular spots.

He pulls away and looks me in the eye, licking his lips. "What do you want me to do to you?" he asks.

"Fuck me," I whimper, grabbing him and crashing our lips together again.

Abel chuckles against my lips. He gently pushes me back, so that I'm lying down and takes off my underwear.

I watch as he opens my legs and buries his head between them, running his wet tongue around. "Abel!" I gasp.

"Taylor! Taylor!"

I jolt up awake to find Abel grinning down at me. "What?" I snap, feeling annoyed that I couldn't finish my dream.

Abel smirks and props up on one elbow. "Were you having a wet dream about me?" he teases.

Rolling my eyes, I lie back down. "Yes, I was actually!" I snap. "And I would've been satisfied if you didn't wake me up!"

Abel chuckles from beside me. "I'm sure I can satisfy you," he says into my ear. His hand finds there way to the entrance of my legs and he sucks in his breath. "Fuck," he breathes. "You're this wet from a dream?"

I elbow him in the ribs before rolling on top of him. The feeling of our naked bodies against each other makes my whole body come alive. "Yes, I am, actually," I whisper, kissing his cheek.

"What was this dream then?" Abel wants to know, squeezing at my ass. "I want to know what's gotten you this wet."

I chuckle and run a finger down his body. "We were in the kitchen, on the island counter," I start to say, leaning down to bite his lip. "And we were kissing." I kiss his neck. "And you were about to eat me out." I kiss his chest and look up at him.

Abel smirks down at me. "So, I didn't even do anything to you?" he asks, arching an eyebrow. "And you're this wet?" He rubs at me a little and a moan escapes my mouth.

I grab his hand when he's done and suck off my own juices. He shoots me an annoyed look and pulls me down to kiss him, so that he can taste me.

"I'm hungry," I mumble against his chest.

"I have something you can eat," Abel says, raising his eyebrow and I chuckle.

"Sounds tempting," I purr before disappearing under the covers.

Once I'm done, I start to climb out the bed and wrap a thin robe around my body.

Abel pulls on his boxers and sweatpants and follows me downstairs to the kitchen.

When I catch sight of the island counter, my cheeks fill with heat, remembering my dream and what Abel would've done to me if my dream wasn't interrupted.

Chewing my lip, I go over to the fridge and look through it, contemplating what to eat.

I'm really craving strawberries, so I get them out.