The Goblet Of Fire

Yay finally year four, GOBLET OF FIRE. I'm so excited, I am going to make this year have more chapters cause ther will be more to cover. This is wen the romance starts. Sorry if my first few chapters are short, and/or boring.

I always have trouble writing about the first three years. Thats why in my Secret Riddle story year 2-3 are briefly summarized. Goblet of fire is my favorite movie/book of the hole series, tell me what yours is.

Enjoy-----

I can't wait, to day I'm heading over to the burrow after my mum and I pick up Harry and Hermione

I can't wait, to day I'm heading over to the burrow after my mum and I pick up Harry and Hermione. Tomorrow were going to the world cups 50th Quditch match. Bulgarians play Ireland. This summer couldn't get better

I woke up early and ran down the stairs of Dumbledore manor as fast as I could. "Mmmmuuuuummmm" I screamed excited. "Yes dear" my mum singed to me. "I'm ready lets go, Harry and Hermione are waiting, and its going to be harder to get Harry" I complained. "Alright let me grab my wand" my mum said anoyed by my urgency.

I grabed my trunk and made sure I had my wand. My dad had put an undetectable extension charm on my trunk for me. I side aperated with my mum to Privet 4 Drive. I happily walked up to the door of the Durslys. I made my expressions neutral and I knocked on the door, my mum standing behind me.

A verry grumpy Vron Durslys answerd the door. "What do you want" he snapped. Wow Harry really wasent kidding about his aunt and uncle being terrible. "I'm a friend of Harry's, my mum and I are hear to pick Harry up" I said sweetly smiling to seem polite when really I wanted to strangle him. 

"Oh so your one of them, you are keeping him for the rest of the summer right" he siad like I was poison. "Yes he will be staying at the burrow with me" I said itching to punch him. "Come in" Vron said cruelly. My mum and I fallowed behind him. "Harry is the third door on your right if you want to go get him" Vron said to me behind his fat back.

"Ok" I said walking up the stairs. My mum fallowed Vron to the living room to speak with him along with Harry's aunt, and cousin. Vron is so lucky I'm under age I know a good cruticatis curse that would shut him up. I found Harry's door and nocked. "Come in" Harry said sounding worried. "Hi" I said sweetly.

"Oh thank goodness its just you" Harry said sighing. "What" I said looking puzzled my hair turning Gray. "I thought you were my uncle coming to complain about Hedwig or me being a wizard or something" Harry said turning around to finish packing. My hair returned blond.

"No, my mum and I came to pick you up" I said walking over to his old wooden desk. "Did Hermione owled you, Mrs.Weasly picked her up yesterday" Harry said turning to me for a second. "Oh, well than I guess we can go straight to the burrow" I said looking at a moving picture on Harry's desk.

It had a picture of a young couple in there twentys, the male who looked alot like Harry was spinning around a girl who had Harry's eyes, and they were laughing and smiling. They were so happy.