Order of the Pheonix

(Some time during summer)......

"Voldimort is in power, I need you to know that he has Horcroxes that need to be destroyed in order for him to die, seven of them, six known, one unknown" Albus said to Lilly. "What are they dad, I'll ensure they are destroyed" Lilly said in return.

"The diary of Tom Riddle, Marvolo Gaunt's Ring, Salazar Slytherin's Locket, Helga Hufflepuff's Cup, Rowena Ravenclaw's Diadem, and Voldimorts snake Nagini" Albus explained. "Harry destroyed the Diary in second year, but the other five are still no were to be found" Albus continued.

"I understand, but what about the seventh one" Lilly questioned. "Best not to tell yet untill I'm sure" Albus said dismissing Lilly.

~*~

A new year a new DADA teacher. I was curently siting on my bed reading at Dumbledore manor. I heard a loud pop and went to go see if it was just Shimmer our houself. In stead I saw my mum and Harry holding his trunk and Hedwig with him.

I smiled and quickly went over and gave Harry a hug. He returned the hug. "Harry will be staying here for the rest of summer, so could you show him to the guest room" my mum explained. I nodded happily and grabed Harry's free hand and draged him after me.

"So this will be you Room, bathroom is down the hall to your left, but of course all rooms in he house have a private bathroom" I rambled on. Harry nodded than placed his stuff down. Harry fallowed me to my room, "this is my bedroom" I explained to Harry.

I sat down on my bed and Harry did the same. "I missed you" Harry said quietly. "I did too" I said smiling while my hair turned pink. I leaned into Harry resting my head on his shoulder. Harry put an arm around me and kissed my forehead.

Harry told me about the Dementor attack back at home and how he had a hearing to see if he will be expelled from Hogwarts and lose his wand. He also told me about the howler.

We went to Grimwald place a month latter when moody, Tonk's, and Kingsly came for us. Hermione attacked Harry and I with hugs and thoughts on the hearing. Harrys hearing about the Dementor insedent was all over the daily profit.

Not a week latter Harry had to go to his hearing. Uncle Author brought him to the ministry while my dad promised me in quiet to be there to stand up for Harry when my worries started getting the better of me.

I gave Harry a quick kiss for good luck and a hug before he left. "Please don't get expelled" I pleaded to Harry. He just gave me a soft smile and said, "I'll try."

~*~

Yup Umbitch, the one and only. God this pink toad from Hell needs to go somewhere. I was siting in DADA class when she came out of seemingly no were and told us all to put our wands away since there will be 'no silly wand waving in this class.' "I will be teaching you a ministry aproved course from a mimistry aproved textbook.

"We need to learn how to truly defend our selves not this biased nonsense" I argued while everyone opend our textbooks to page 394. "Whatever would you need to deffend yourself against" Umbridge asked in a sickly sweet, venomous voice. "I don't know Voldimort" Harry snapped as the class gasped. I just smirked proud of Harry.
"Voldimort is not back" Umbridge argued. "So Cedric just almost died for no reason" Harry retorted. "Cedric Digory's almost death was a tragic accident" Umbridge said. "Like your birth" I stated out annoyd. "That's it, I will have order, Potter and Dumbledore you will have detention with me later. I just roled my eyes in agreement as Harry nodded annoyed.

later on after class I told Snape how I called her birth a tragic accident and he smirked awarding Slytherin 10 points. For detention she had us used these blood quills which I told Snape about and he got anoyed and promised to take care of it for me. I also went to my dad about it and he promised the same thing as snape.