chapter 3

The story shall continue, along with the chart of metamorphmagus hair color. I found a new list for the colors that I like better so I will be using it.

 I found a new list for the colors that I like better so I will be using it

(Updated June 2020)

Eadlyn, Draco, Blaise, and I were conversating about the upcoming final quditch match between Slytherin and Gryffindor. Harry and the rest of the golden trio aproched us. "What do you want Potter, Wesley, and mugblood" Draco spat at the aproching three.

"Draco" I scolded. Draco just gave me a quite down look. "Can I borrow Lilly and Eadlyn for a minut" Harry said glaring at Draco. Draco was about to say something that would probably get him smacked so I cut him off, "of course you can."

Eadlyn and I followed Harry over to Hermione and Ron. "Snape is trying to get the stone" Harry said randomly. "Wait what how did you come up with that" I asked shocked. "I was wondering around the school in my invisibility cloak and I saw snape trying to get info out of Qurill " Harry said frantically.

"wow, why would Snape want the stone" I said. "We don't know" Hermione said. "When is he going after the stone" Eadlyn questioned. "We dont know that either, so we will have to keep an eye on him" Hermione responded.

~*~

Days turned into weeks and today was the day we give Nobert to Charlie. Eadlyn had astronomy so she was already at the astronomy tower we were going to meet Charlie at. I was going to turn into a lady bug and go ahead and keep a look out.

Harry, Ron, and Hermione were going to use the invisibility cloak and carry Nobert's cage with Nobert in it. Our plan went in action after Eadlyn's astronomy class, witch is after dinner thankfully.

Eadlyn was already hidden in the astronomy tower. I was fallowing close behind in lady bug form while Harry, Ron, and Hermione were carfully carrying Nobert under the cloak.

Nobert was heavy so I felt bad for them. We eventually made it to the tallest astronomy tower. "Finnaly your here" Eadlyn wispered coming out of her hiding spot when the golden trio took of the cloak and placed Nobert down.

How ever they managed the stairs I don't know. I quickly checked the perimeters and turned back into my self joining them. "Were clear, no one is around" I said. "Good" Harry responded. Charlie came soon enough for Nobert with some of his friends.

Just as we were about to leave the tower Minivera came up dragging Draco and Nevil. "What on earth are you doing, you feed Malfoy lies about a dragon and got Nevil believing it to" Minivera yelled. "I came to worn you guys" Nevil said looking heart broken. "Come with me" Minivera said.

I watched Harry grab his cloak and put it in his robes. We followed Minivera excepting defeat. She assigned Harry, Ron, Hermione, Draco, Nevil, Eadlyn, and I detention.
Harry was giving snape the stink eye every day. We were all shocked on how well Qurill was keeping his charm a secret Because right now he was the only thing standing in the way of Snape being able to go after the stone.