Quditch Gods

Today Harry was holding Quditch trials and I decided to watch along with Hermione and Eadlyn

Today Harry was holding Quditch trials and I decided to watch along with Hermione and Eadlyn. Evryone was talking loudly on the pitch and didnt notice Harry was trying to talk untill Ginny shouted "SHUT IT."

"Alright were going to sperate off into groups after we fly some laps" Harry shouted. I personally bewildered by the amount of Lions trying out. Once evryone was starting there laps atleast hallf of the Lions couldn't fly and left after Harry sent them away.

"Bloody first through third years who can't fly, they waisted time" Eadlyn complained. "Atleast Harry was smart enough to find a way tonpoint them out before real tryouts" I explained while Hermione and Eadlyn nodded in agreement with me.

Harry pared up the chasers together, the seekers togethers, the keepers together, and the beaters together. He set up a small Quditch game/match to test peoples abilitys to play. One time McLaggen completely swiverd out of the way of the quaffle alowing Ginny to score a goal. Eventualy tryouts was over.

Harry flew over to Hermione, Eadlyn, and I after tryouts. "What do you think" Harry asked us gesturing to the new trials. "Hmm I dont know, Ginny and Ron were pretty good" Eadlyn said in thought. "I hope you don't turn into Oliver though now that your team captain" Katie Bell said flying up behing Harry to talk to us.

I smirked than said, "knock on wood you dont turn into Oliver and pray to the Quditch gods." I used to talk to Oliver, we were good friends even though I didnt know him well. Olie defiantly helped me with some school work though. Everyone laughed at my comment.

Soon enough everyone left, Eadlyn went to the Slytherin dungeons while Hermione whent to Gryffindor tower with Ron. Harry and I were walking alone through the halls in a peacfull silence. "Just out of pure curiosity what do you plan on doing when we leave Hogwarts" Harry questioned me breaking the silence.

"I plan on being a Potioneer, what about you" I answered adding a fallow up question. "I want to be... an Auror" Harry responded. "Nice, so your going to take Newt level Potions, Charms, Defense Against The Dark Arts, and Transfiguration" I said. Harry nodded and said, "if those are the classes I have to take" Harry said.

"They are" I said. "I'm taking Newt level Potions, Charms, and Herbology, cause those are the core classes for a Potioneer" I said thinking thoughtfully. "I have always wanted to be a Potinoneer since I was six. My dad got me my first miniature potion kit when I was seven for my birthday" I added on. "Cool" Harry responded while smiling sweetly.

Harry put an arm around my shoulder as he walked me to my Common room. I smiled and put an arm around his waist. "Thanks for walking with me" I said giving Harry one last hug. "No problem" Harry said returning the hug, kissing my forehead making butterflys erupt in my stomach.

I watched Harry leave than spoke the password "Salazar" than crawling through the portrait hole. The only ones int he common room were Eadlyn and Draco. They were nestled into eachother talking in low voices. I decided to leave before I interrupted. Walking down the halways I checked my watch. 30 minutes till dinner. Maby I'll go talk to my dad for a bit.

"Otter" I said watching the statue move to reveal a stair case. My dad made the password my patronuss cause he llooovvveeeessss me. I knocked on his office door. "Come in" I heard my dad say cheerfully.

"Oh Lilly my dear what a pleasant suprise, what can I do for you" My dad said smiling sweetly. "Well I was wondering around and I had no homework to do so I thought I would come and visit you" I said sitting down in front of my dad.

"I'm just curious but what is your relationship with Harry" My dad asked making me flush crimson. "Well....you see.... We are..... D-dating" I said my hole face and my ears turning bright pink while my hair turned rose entirely.

"No need to turn into a tamato, I'm only your curious dad, I'm quite glad actually you two are together" My dad commented. My hair remained rose as I blushed a shade reder.

That night I slept with my dads words in my head. "I'm quite glad you two together" crept replaying in my head. At least my dad isnt acting like Lucios did when he found out Eadlyn and Draco were dating. I saw no reason for them not to date but.......

Yayayyayayaya chapter three done!!!! Thanks for reading and continue reading.

Vote, comment, read my other works, fallow me, enjoy, do what ever!!! Till next time my lovely readers!!!!
💗💗💗💗