Chapter 3

We went to the shopping mall and walked beside Paulo. I couldn't touch him or so and I hated it.

We went inside a shop and I took interest on a style.

It actually shocked me but I took interest because of two things: forgetting Wayne and I want Paulo to be impressed.

"Damn!" Lennon said and everyone looked at me as I changed my outfit.

"Is that my sister?" Dyl joked out. I slapped his arm as he laughed.

"Shut up!" I said to him.

"Hey guys, check her if she is really Jazmine Wistaria," Jem was amazed.

"Okay guys," I was annoyed, "I am Jazmine Wistaria!"

"Are you sick?" Henry asked me.

"Nope," I answered.

"Guys what's wrong if she wears it?" Carmin and my cuz really don't know me.

"Are you stupid, Carmin?" Mark asked her, "Jaz would never wear pretty things! SHE HATES THOSE!" he exclaimed and I crossed my arms.

"Come on guys," Jessa said patting my back, " whatever you say, Jaz is still a lady," she smiled at me.

"Whatever you all say, I think Jaz is freaking beautiful," Paulo complimented me as he winked at me.

"What the heck?" Lyra said. "Are you guys a couple?" she asked me.

"No!" Paulo and I exclaimed.

"What is this? Best friend with benefits?" Michelle asked laughing at us.

"No," I said.

"Girls there's no new about it," Jem said.

"Yeah," Henry agreed.

"Since we were little, Paulo and Jaz are sweet as sugar," Lennon was O.A.

"You're overreacting," I told him.

"Whatever," he smiled while I was annoyed.

"Let's go there!" Michelle pointed to the PenShoppe as she pulled me but Paulo pulled me back from them.

"You girls go first," she said. "We are going to talk with Jaz," I found it weird.

"Okay," they went away and I came near to the boys.

"What's going on?" I asked them. Suddenly, all of the guys from the squad came out from their hiding places.

"Are you hiding something from us?" Lennon asked me.

"Nothin'" my heart beat fast.

"Don't lie," Jon said, serious.

"Why are you hiding something from the squad?" Kyler asked me.

"I don't know what are you guys are up to," I lied.