Chapter 2

I went inside the van while Aunt Teia greeted us. Aunt Teia immediately noticed my madness.

"Why is Jaz mad?" she asked as I went on the last seat and crossed my arms.

"Don't mind it," I said. She was at the front seat.

"Well, let me guess which one of these pretty guys is your boyfriend," she then said as she moved the car out of its park.

"Auntie, my boyfriend is in US," I informed her.

"Oh really?" she was not believing me again. "Then why is he not here?" here we go again.

"Auntie, this is squad goals only," Jon interfered. Oh thank you my brotha.

"Okay," she focused on driving.

"You mad at me?" Paulo whispered to me.

"No," I whispered back and he looked at my face as I looked to him.

"May I ask one question?" he asked me, still whispering.

"What?"

"Why did you lied to Teia that you still have a boyfriend?" I widened my eyes.

"How did you know?" I asked back whispering.

"When you went out of the comfort room before we took off, I saw your eyes being red," he held my hand. "I asked you is it about Wayne but you ignored me," he explained. I looked down trying to hid the tears. Fuck it. How did he know it? "My God Jaz, do you even love that idiot?" I turned mad.

I want to slap him but I ignored it. "You don't have to made me look like I'm an idiot on picking Wayne," I removed my hand off of him.

"Sorry," he looked away before whispering again to me, "let's talk just the two of us, okay?" he suggested and I nodded.

"Hey why are you two there whispering?" Drew asked us. DAMMIT!

"Nothin'" I turned red, I guess.

"Hey you Paulo!" Paulo looked to him, "Don't do anything stupid or I'll kill you," he threatened and everyone laughed.

"Like what?" Paulo asked and he held my hand up high, "like this!"

"Fuck you!" Drew shouted and we laughed as Paulo put my hand down and I put it aside.

"No swearing guys," Aunt Teia reminded.

"Sorry auntie," Drew said before giving me and Paulo a bad glare.

"Welcome to our home," Aunt Teia said as we entered the gate.

My Auntie was rich enough to buy a big mansion for her 3 daughters. Unfortunately, they died when their cruise ship sank in the ocean. My aunt wanted me to be with her and with her 4 adopted which were my girl cousins but I simply said no.

It was night and we have jetlag which we really need to sleep but I couldn't. I was in the room where my aunt told me she wanted to be mine when she was adopting me.

I made my way up to the bedroom of Paulo. He texted me saying that if I'm awake, we can talk to his room. So I did.

"Pau," I whispered and he pulled me as he closed the door. I sat on his bed as he did also to face me.

"Are you ready to tell me?" he asked me and I nodded.

"He broke up of me after he told me that he likes Anna, your ex," I cried. "I really want to tell you about it but I thought you wouldn't listen," he held my hand.

"It may ruin your mind but I knew you like me," I looked at him crying but blushing. "You know what? I really like you but I couldn't move because of Wayne," he held my face, running down to my nape. He pulled it and I was shocked. I stopped it so he let it go.