there was an explosion, the result of a granade having detonated, "it's okay, jk's got therapy early tomorrow anyway." seokjin spoke in between his shouts at his game character.

at the mention of this, jimin saw jungkook tense visibly from his previously relaxed position, his grip tightened on the controller and he side-eyed seokjin with annoyance. "therapy?" jimin leaned forward, sticking his hands between his knees and trying to get a look at jungkook's face. "he doesn't like talking about it," namjoon quickly interjected, "so don't bother asking."

i wasn't that concerned anyway, jimin is an asshole amongst the many other things when he's sad.

"do you play video games, park?" namjoon cracked open his soda and stuck a pale yellow straw in it, handing jimin his own mint colored one. "not really," the boy admitted, "i usually just draw." namjoon hummed and said, "that's cool. between the three of us, jungkook games the most. he and seokjin have some type of competition going on."

jungkook killed jin, seokjin almost threw the controller at him.

"they're stupid and we probably won't get a turn at all, so if you wan't, we can just talk." namjoon was nice and jimin really wished he wasn't sad. he'd have been much better company if otherwise. "why is your hair pink?" jimin didn't hesitate to start up a conversation.

he'd been wondering the reason behind namjoon's hair for a while now; it stuck out like a sore thumb. it was a vibrant hue someone not as introverted as namjoon would sport, but the male made it work. "i think it's pretty," namjoon laughed airily and ran his long fingers trough his locks, "don't you agree?" namjoon was really, really nice. there was something comforting about the older male, even if little things he commented on about him and yoongi pissed him off at times.

comfortably, as if jimin had known namjoon for years rather than mere weeks, he strung his own hand through the older's surprisingly soft hair. "i use great conditioner." he explained, dimples on display and eyes nearly closing at how hard he was smiling. it was comical, really. he looked like a cartoon character.

"none of that mango shit yoongi uses, huh?" jimin giggled, and namjoon put his hands to his chest, whispering a barely detectable 'cute'. when he reeled himself back in, he jabbed a finger into jimin's chest, "hey, he's switched over to papaya and moroccan oil for you now."

jimin rolled his eyes, "i'm swooning." the sarcasm was heavy and he pulled his hand from namjoon's scalp. a questioning look passed the other's face, but jimin turned away to watch the violence playing out on the television.

he didn't know why he was lashing out at yoongi. he didn't know why he was being this way when he so desperately wanted to be with the older boy. he couldn't, yoongi was with family and jimin didn't want to interrupt that.

"now, jiminie jim jim," seokjin tutted and paused the screen.

he'd stopped jungkook's bullet midway from hitting his character and forcing him to, for probably the hundredth time, respawn. "did our min yoongi miss a dick appointment, is that why you're being such a bitch?"

and what did seokjin gain from teetering between sweet and a complete dick with jimin?

"you know what," jimin stood, "if i stay, i'm the one who's going to need therapy tomorrow morning." he grabbed his soda and stepped over namjoon's outstretched legs. "sorry, jungkook." it was a half hearted apology.

later, when sense comes back into his body, jimin will regret all of this and he'll apologize properly. when the shadows are gone and his lungs clear from the goopy gunk hindering his breathing, he'll tell seokjin that yoongi's more than just a tool to sate his desires.

and namjoon was so nice, jimin thought as he left the house. he still couldn't shake the thought that along with seokjin, namjoon didn't like him all too much.

"he invited you into his house," jimin reasoned, "he calls you cute and gives you chances to prove yourself. "

they all hate me.

"seokjin bought you clothes with taehyung," he wanted this all to make sense, "he looks at you with hope sometimes, too."

but no one hates me the way i hate myself.

it was much cooler out now than it was before. he really should have brought himself a jacket, or maybe even put on a shirt with longer sleeves. jimin had left his house not even half an hour ago, his parents will be surprised that he's coming back home so soon. he was halfway towards his house when his right pocket buzzed. he froze.

his left pocket contained his controller and freedom, his right held his demons.

he waited, taking in several deep breaths to calm the nerves budding beneath his skin and piercing his heart. he didn't want to look at the phone; his hand was already in his pocket. he didn't want to read the message; he was already sliding the device to unlock.

pretty mochi is all alone
):
sent: 20:45

i could always come play
with you, baby
sent: 20:45

as always, jimin didn't answer. at least the creeper didn't get mad when he left the messages unanswered—as long as he read it, knew it was there. he shoved the burner back into his pocket and hastily reached for his freedom, pressing yoongi's number he had on speed dial.

"ladybug prince? what's up?" yoongi's voice was sandpaper drenched in honey. if was almost exfoliating, ridding jimin of the grime and dirt buildup in his heart and sunken in his bones.

"i need you."

__________________
double update!!!!! i had this written already and i feel as if it's more engaging (?) than the last chapter? by the way, smut is coming up so... yeehaw 

why do you think jin is so weird with jimin's relationship with yoongi? 👀

why do you think namjoon wants to know about yoonmin's status so bad? 👀

also, jungkook and therapy? 👀