Jake Paul

Brand New

This one is based off of the song Brand New by Austin Mahone.
———————————————
I was upstairs getting ready cause that's what Jake told me to do. Normally I would hear yelling downstairs but, something seemed off.

I put down my mascara and walked downstairs. There was nobody there. I looked in the garage and driveway to see all the cars gone.

This isn't the first time hes done something like this. The past couple of weeks hes been acting like I didn't exist.

He would leave me here most of the time and just forget about me. We dont go on dates anymore and I'm getting sick and tired of it.

Its like hes acting Brand New.

I walked back inside and went back upstairs. I grabbed my phone and tried calling Jake, nobody answered. I tried calling the others but still no answer. I sighed and went back into the bathroom.

I wiped all my makeup off my face. I grabbed my laptop and went downstairs. I grabbed my JBL speaker and walked to the couch. I hooked the speaker up to my laptop and started blasting music.

A few songs went by until the beat to a new song that Ive never heard before started. It was a song by Austin Mahone. It was called Brand New, and I was liking it a lot.

It's everything that you do

The city lights don't shine as bright like when I'm with you, babe

It's like you're acting brand new

I remember all the times you said you'd never change

Girl, why you acting brand new?

Say, why you acting brand new?

Girl, why you acting brand new?

Tell me why you're acting brand new.

The lyrics were basically talking about the shit going on between me and Jake. Hes always out with the crew and never me. I mean yeah I understand that those are his best friends and shit but, I should be important to him too, right?

I kept the song on repeat because it was catchy as hell. I was dancing around and I didn't even realize the the door opened and someone walked in.

"Um Y/N what are you doing?" I heard a girl say. I turned around to see Tessa.

Tessa is my best friend in this house. Once I met her we clicked instantly and we have been friends ever since then.

"Oh I was just sitting here listening to this song, wondering if I'm important to Jake anymore." I sighed and laid my head in my knees. I let a few tears fall from my eyes.

Tessa came running over to me and she engulfed me into a hug which I accepted instantly. I cried into her shoulder and she rubbed my back to calm me down.

"Y/N why would you think you aren't important to Jake anymore?" She asked.

"Because he acts like I don't exist. Its like I'm a ghost and he doesn't see me. We don't go on dates anymore. There's no more kissing or hugging in our relationship anymore. Its like hes acting Brand New, and I don't know if hes worth it anymore honestly." I sighed

"I'm sorry Y/N I don't even know what to say. I would give you a bullshit excuse as to why Jake is doing what he's doing, but I know you don't like that so. Get up and go get dressed nothing fancy just something casual cause you and I are going out." She said getting up from the couch.