Jake Paul

Tattoo Wheel Challenge

I was sleeping in mine and Jakes bed when I get woken up by the sound of screaming and yelling. I start covering myself completely with the blanket in annoyance.

I get up and go to the bathroom. I do my routine and walk into my closet. I pull out this outfit and put it on.

I did my hair and makeup then put a little perfume on

I did my hair and makeup then put a little perfume on. I tied a Team 10 sweatshirt around my waist and grabbed my glasses and phone.

I walked downstairs but, when I did I heard the sound of a tattoo gun. Jake saw me and he handed the camera to Chance. My eyes were wide so I bolted up the stairs.

I could hear Jakes footsteps trailing behind me. As I was about to enter my room, Jake grabbed my hips and threw me over his shoulder.

"No no no no no Jake please don't bring me down there." He walked downstairs and he sat me on the kitchen counter. He stood in between my legs and wrapped his arms around my waist.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He snuggled his head into my neck and gave it tender kisses.

"Hey Babe can you get a tattoo for the Jake Paulers?" He whispered into my ear.

"But I don't wannaaaa." I whined

"Come on if Tessa and Erika got one then you can get one too." He looked me in the face.

I looked at his face and he started giving me the puppy dog look. I tried to look away but I couldn't resist his cute face.

"Ughhh Fineee! Let me go get my drawing book." Once I replied all the guys got hype.

I hoped off the counter and ran upstairs to our room. I grabbed my book from the desk and ran back downstairs. I started flipping through the book until I found the drawing I wanted.

I walked up to the tattoo artist and showed him the drawing. He nodded his head and started drawing it on the paper.

"None of you guys can see it till it's done. It's kinda big but it has meaning." I say on the table and put my arm on the table.

Jake came and laid on top of me with his head facing the opposite way of my arm that's getting tattooed.

After about an hour and a half, my tattoo was finished. I looked at it and it brought tears to my eyes. I wiped my eyes and went to show everyone.

"Guys I'm done." I said sniffing

Everyone ran over to me waiting for me to reveal the tattoo. I showed them my arm and everyone was speechless.

"What does it mean?" Anthony asked

"Well before my dad died he brought me to a shooting range. We had the most fun ever. After that he took me to go get milkshakes. Him and I both agreed that The Revolver was our favorite gun to shoot. My dad said that one day he was gonna buy that gun and we would shoot targets. Well he bought it and me and him were shooting sighs and cans and bottles, basically anything that you can shoot that's not a person or animal. What he never told me was that he was dying with Stage 4 Pancreatic Cancer. When he was in the hospital he said to me that when I was of age I could have his gun. He passed away the next day. My mom was so affected that she died the next week of A Broken Heart. About 2 weeks later, I met Jake and he was the best thing that happened to me. All of you guys are my family and I love you all. I don't know what I would do without y'all." I said while shedding a few tears.

I looked around to see everyone in tears. We all joined in a group hug and It lasted about a minute before we eventually got back to our video.

"Hey Y/N come and spin the wheel. What ever you land on Me, You, Jake and Chance will get the same thing in the same spot." Anthony said to me.

I walked up to the wheel and spun it. It went around for a few seconds before landing on gun. All of us were screaming cause we were excited.

We were gonna get Jakey's Airsoft gun on our left thighs. Keep in mind that this tattoo is huge. I went first and once I laid on the table, Jakes face comes into my view.

"Hi handsome!" I said.

He leaned his head down and gave me a kiss, kinda like the spider-man kiss but 100 times better.

"Hey gorgeous!" he replied back.

"Awwwww" Everyone simultaneously said.

Once the guy told me I was done The four of us ran to the mirror and looked at it. We were all getting hyped cause it looked sick.

One by one the three of them got theirs and they looked sick

One by one the three of them got theirs and they looked sick. We took a group picture and posted it on the social medias.

"Hey guys to end off this video right. It will only be fair if we got an X tattoo. That means 10 in roman numerals. It stands for not only being a brand but it signifies that we are a family. That leads me to this, After thinking long and hard about it. Me and Jake have decided to let Chance and Anthony become official members of Team 10!" Everyone started clapping and cheering for them.

They engulfed me and Jake into hugs and we couldn't help but laugh. We hugged them back and we went to go get X tattooed on our body.

We had fun the rest of the day doing nothing but jumping on the trampoline and swimming in the pool.